Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for guild

Sandmanserkan
Sandmanserkan
Soul Shriven
PS ID is sandmanserkan anyone want to add me I'm going to be a wood elf nightblade I'm not in the game because of the login issue but we be the second I can be
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! We are an Ebonheart Pact Guild. we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help eachother. If your interested, go to Immortalkingsaoe.proboards.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. Hope to see you there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Stickman777
    If you are part of the Aldmeri Dominion, Lionize is recruiting. We are a small guild, but are members are on 24/7 day and night, you will never play alone.

message VeZe_Cali on psn if interested
  • tkey002
    tkey002
    Come check out Noodle and Company! We are an active guild of the Ebonhart Pact that does PvP and PvE! We are looking to get as many members as possible and everyone is welcome! If you're interested, shoot me a message! PSN: T-KEY002
  • Devo3
    Devo3
    Hello there, friend! It may be possible that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us with Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, we participate in any activity the game provides us with! PVP, PVE, you name it, we're doing it! Please do consider looking over the guild forum to read a more thorough explanation on what we can offer to you as a guild.

Also now until the end of July, we are granting a 200 gold bonus for each member you invite to the guild!

Regardless of which guild (s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that suits your needs so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time looking over this post of not looking over the guild forum. Happy gaming!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest