Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Profile User and Log-in Issues

aps19822
aps19822
Soul Shriven
I purchased ESO for ps4. That ps4 is my registered primary console. I was able to log on to ESO using my user profile. Thereafter, I was asked to create a ESO account during set up. I did that, and after waiting for ESO's server issues to be resolved, I was able to play the game. When my husband attempted to play ESO, using his psn user profile on the same console, he was not permitted to do so. He was given a message that said "account link failed". When logging in using his user profile, he tried to link his profile to my registered ESO account. Since ESO came online, we've been trying to sort out that issue to no avail. In order for him to access ESO, on the same primary console that was used to purchase the game through the psn store, and do so using his separate user profile, will he or I have to purchase an additional copy of the game?