The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game dashboarding me, party chat breaks, and superior server issues!

Darkxxxdrag0n
Hello ZOS,

Im experienceing several issues with the game today after it ran fine all morning from 1am - 9am. I logged back in at 2pm to continue playing and im experiencing these problematic issues.

1) The game seems to be dashboarding me very consistently doing a multitude of things, and it seems to happen when i get a server lag spike or a server packet loss.

2) When the game does dashboard me it actually seems to break the Xbox Ones party chat system.

3) Im getting very weird lag spikes or loss of transmission from me to your server because I'll be running after killing an enemy or two then I get rubber banded backwards and those enemies will be alive again or items like urns will have stuff in them again even though I looted them.

4) I also am having an issue with my in game friends list I have 10 - 15 friends playing the game and only 2 show up even though their ask online and 9 of them are in the same alliance as me so we can start our own guild!

Please tell me you have sine kind of answers to assist me, ive waited 2 1/2 years and also bought the Imperial Edition of the game, i just want to enjoy this without any problems!
  • mrgodlike
    mrgodlike
    Soul Shriven
    I've got the same issues as well. I'm assuming it's having to do with launch day and the massive amounts of people that logged in at once/tried to log in at once.
  • Molsondry
    Molsondry
    ✭✭✭
    Dont worry ppl they will fix it soonTM(never) just like they did with there pc version. I think yall should have waited atleast 2 years to see if zenimax fix there code or if they finally handle the game to a real game maker studio.
    v9 Sorcerer
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    Oh i expect to have issues esp with an MMO i just want to be helping them identify issues like beta testers fir the console should have done, so far I'm enjoying it as much as i can i just wish all the headaches were removed ill give it a couple of days beside a patch comes out to fix some issues, then a week or 2 fir a big repair patch!
  • mrgodlike
    mrgodlike
    Soul Shriven
    Ya i expected it as well lol. Still having fun tho. Just annoying is all .
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    One more this to add to my problems is i can't play full screen! When i expand my view to have all 4 corners maxxed out it goes back to default settings every time
  • edewitt56ub17_ESO
    Game keeps dashboarding me as well. I log in>choose my character>get the loading screen for Stonefalls and then dashboard. I've restarted my xbox several times. Even did a hard reset, and still having issues. Can't wait till this gets ironed out, cause otherwise it's unbearable.
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    I have my moments where i can go hours with out issues then others where i dc every 5 minutes so i feel your pain!
  • A_Pig
    A_Pig
    ✭✭
    I only seem to get kicked to Dashboard and have lag when in the starting area of Daggerfall which is of course where most people still are.

Outside of that it plays fine but it would be nice not to have to avoid a town all together. Lots of people attacking guards etc doesn't help i bet haha

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm having the exact same issues, OP.

I chalked it up to the massive amounts of people in the game on launch day, but if they could still shore up their connections, that would be wonderful as well.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Darkxxxdrag0n
    I'm now having issues with looking up and down in pvp, in pve its fine.