Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cant find friends

Brexy84
Brexy84
Soul Shriven
I cant find my friends online even when we are playing at the same time and the same platform, and the same server.. Any help plz=) thanks
  • beautiful1981
    beautiful1981
    Soul Shriven
    I have same problem can't find my hubby and he is on my friends list on ps4 hope someone figures it out
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi folks,

We posted this in another thread about the same issue, but it's worth sharing again here.

This is an issue we're actively looking into. What we know so far is this seems to be impacting those who are adding existing friends from either Xbox Live or PlayStation Network to the in-game friends list. Here are a few additional details that may help:
    • Only friends who have logged into the same ESOTU console server as you will show up on your in-game friends list.
    • The sync between the Xbox Live and PSN friends lists and ESOTU can take several hours to fully populate.
    • On Xbox One, you must be mutual friends with someone, meaning you need to be following them, and they must be following you in order for them to show up on your in-game friends list in ESOTU.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"