Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

the wailing prison

JonMcClane
JonMcClane
Soul Shriven
I can't get thru the wailing prison, because a character i need to talk to its not visible. The solution eso had wad to log of and turn my xbox ofg and back on....this clearly did not work. Ant suggestions?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever a NPC does not show up, there are few reasons for it.

1. Does your Journal tell you to talk to the character? Maybe some game condition has not been met yet.
    2. Reloading the cell can help, in the regular game I travel to somewhere else and come back. Can't do that in the Prison, so the reload of the game can sort this. Note, it can take more than one time or reloading.
    3. The game maybe busy with others in the same instance with this NPC, so run around and loot containers/kill mobs and come back. This might the main reason as the starter stuff is packed right now.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Voyde_skulltaker
    Voyde_skulltaker
    Soul Shriven
    Go into game management and delete saved data from all sources. Do not delete the full game. When you reload the character should be fully visible and interactive. I'm guessing it's lyris?