Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

bought eso plus on xbox one

r.kolasab14_ESO
But im not receiving any benefits and no 1500 crowns i done all the log out and reboot stuff.
  • h34l4n
    h34l4n
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, have ypu had any luck yet??
  • blackie7812
    blackie7812
    Soul Shriven
    same here -_-
  • Nattzz
    Nattzz
    I'm having this problem too. I'm getting the benefits I think but I haven't received my crowns.
  • MonkeyCMonkyDo
    MonkeyCMonkyDo
    Soul Shriven
    I had the same and support basically told me to go talk to Sony for my Xbox One issues....

I contacted Microsoft and they said that there have been many reports of this and that they have contacted the game developers about it. They assured me that it would be resolved within the next few hours (a couple of hours ago) and the crowns would be deposited.

Unfortunately it is out of their hands but at least we know Microsoft are on the case and that the devs know of the issue and are hopefully working on a solution. I don't know but I presume that when they do fix it that it will still require you to log out and in to show up on your account.

Microsoft did ask for my E-mail so if they get in touch to say it is resolved I'll post again here so you can try logging in and out.
  • Xu_Huang89
    Xu_Huang89
    Soul Shriven
    wish i read this thread before getting the plus…
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone. We mentioned it in another similar thread, but if you're not seeing your crowns after purchasing ESO Plus, you should see within arrive within the day. Continue to check back, and if you don't see them please contact our Support Team.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    No still got 500 crowns and not the 1500. "Patience might be the name of the game", but 25 hours has now elapsed so now IDK.

I'll right a ticket, see what happens.
  • MonkeyCMonkyDo
    MonkeyCMonkyDo
    Soul Shriven
    Exactly the same situation here, I wouldn't bother writing a ticket, they won't help you at all. They will just tell you to wait for a product which clearly states it will be given at the time of purchase.