Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You're to early!

Isabeau
Isabeau
Soul Shriven
Xbox is telling me i cant play until 12.01am on the 9/6/15
its been that time and i still cant play
any suggestions?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, obviously, 9/6/15 is September 6, 2015. I guess you are in for a wait. :smile:

P.S. - Not sure on XBox, but check your local date and time?
    P.P.S. - Saw elsewhere on the internet that someone was saying they had their XBox set to a different region and that was blocking access to games that were released. Might try checking that, too.
    Edited by Elsonso on June 9, 2015 4:19PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Isabeau
    Isabeau
    Soul Shriven
    im in the UK so in our date format its the 9/6 but thanks for the amazing help :smiley:

P.S. - Not sure on XBox, but check your local date and time?
    P.P.S. - Saw elsewhere on the internet that someone was saying they had their XBox set to a different region and that was blocking access to games that were released. Might try checking that, too.

Date and time were fine, and regions correct to
    Have ended up contacting XBOX tech support.....
    Edited by Isabeau on June 9, 2015 4:53PM
  • Samma
    Samma
    Soul Shriven
    It was 12:01 EST.
  • m2ik2y051
    m2ik2y051
    Soul Shriven
    Well it was 1201 utc timezone, which Arizona time was 10pm which is where I live, but there were server issues until about 1-2 am so idk about others but I wasn't able to login until that time
  • Isabeau
    Isabeau
    Soul Shriven
    Turned out to be an xbox error, all sorted :)