The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Interact w/ Invisible NPCs

BKTHNDR
BKTHNDR
✭✭✭
I'm running some quests in Reaper's March veteran zone and I've run into a couple of quests where an NPC will be invisible and I can't interact with them in order to progress through the rest of the quest. One example is the quest "A Night to Forget". I need to speak with an NPC named Khuzi but she's invisible and I can't talk to her. There are other quests here that I can't even start because the NPCs to obtain the quests are invisible and I can't speak with them.

Any way to solve this?
  • BKTHNDR
    BKTHNDR
    ✭✭✭
    This also appears to be happening with enemy NPCs, as well. Some enemies will be invisible and I can't attack them but they can attack me.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    We are aware that some NPCs (such as Lyris Titanborn) are invisible for some console players. This can prevent interaction with them and hinder progress in the game.

Our team is currently working to resolve this issue.

Until this issue is fixed, we recommend that PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players try the following steps:

For PlayStation 4
    Power Cycling
    • From the Dynamic Menu's Home screen, press [UP] on the d-pad to bring up the Function screen. Then select Power and choose Turn Off PS4.
    • Or, press and hold the [PS button] for at least one second. Then select Turn Off PS4 on the screen that is displayed.
    • Or, hold down the Power button on the front of the PlayStation 4 for at least 7 seconds until the system beeps twice.
    For Xbox One
    Power Cycling
    • Go to the Home screen.
    • Press the [Menu] button on the controller.
    • Select Settings.
    • Go to Power & startup.
    • Select Turn Xbox Off.
    • Select Yes to power down the console.
    • Turn the console back on by pressing the [Xbox button] on the console or the [Xbox button] on your controller
    Clear the BLU-RAY persistent storage
    • Press the [Menu] key on the controller.
    • Go to Settings and select Disc & Blu-Ray.
    • In the BLU-RAY section, select Persistent Storage.
    • Select Clear persistent storage.

For further assistance with the steps above, we recommend that players contact Customer Support for their console:

PlayStation Support: https://support.us.playstation.com
    Xbox Support: http://support.xbox.com
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Azalin4savioR
    I just want to add that I started doing the above suggestion and now it seems like the problem is happening all the time now. Before it happened once or twice but since I started clearing the persistent storage im having to do so again every 30 minutes or so.
  • Germal
    Germal
    ✭✭✭
    occured 2 times so far for me too, what helped me was log out,close game, and login back, worked both times for me :)