Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Download time on disc for PS4?

Solomon_Cato
Solomon_Cato
✭✭
I know many people may not have it yet, but was wondering if anyone had an estimated time for download on disc? My interwebs are to ridiculous to try and by digital, so I have waited to buy it. Thanks for any info!
  • Solomon_Cato
    Solomon_Cato
    ✭✭
    Early morning typos.... have mercy.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would have to calculate however long it takes you to download another 15+ gig of info over PSN.
    It's a hard question for anyone to answer for you but one you could calculate for yourself as the disc only holds the first chunk of data but there is another chunk needed to play as it wouldn't fit on one blue ray
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    My digital purchase 39.5 G download started with an estimate of about 80 hours download time, left my PS4 in "sleep"mode to continue to download and 10 hours later it reported only 2 hours left. Once this is done I will of course have another 15 G or so of update files to download. Downloading from Australia, so I expect longer download times especially given new software and high download demands.
    Edited by OzJohnD on June 9, 2015 11:08PM
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Nadeth
    Nadeth
    ✭✭
    Like @OzJohn I'm still downloading the actual game. This is going ridiculously slow. I still have about 25hrs left of the game and about 5hrs of the patch. So I'll be lucky if I can play tomorrow. Damn.
  • Bumbuliuz
    Bumbuliuz
    It took me around two days of downloading to get the main game and patch.
  • Cyber_Blade
    Cyber_Blade
    Soul Shriven
    only took me 10 hours to download the pre-load when i pre ordered the game
  • StreetRat
    StreetRat
    100mb Connection, took me about 10 hours with 5 other peoples slamming the connection with other bs.