The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Horrible FPS issues..

ItsRejectz
ItsRejectz
✭✭✭✭✭
In hoping it's just jitters due to the amount of players trying to sign in at the moment, but I am getting horrible fps drops and stuttering when around a bunch of other players. Its not even slow down, it stops for a second then continues.
Done a hard reset, reset all my internet and modem, even cleared my xbox's cache... Lots of people are saying over voice chat they are getting it to.
Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• Turv3y
    Turv3y
    Can anyone else confirm?
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had no problem with mine. Running really smooth and I am in Sweden playing on NA server. Only problem is invisible npc's lol
  • ismokedat_OG
    ismokedat_OG
    Soul Shriven
    I'm getting the same issue, it might be your internet. Mine is pretty bad.. 6Mb/ps download 4 upload, 80 latency on a GOOD day.. Might just be because the servers aren't really broad enough to sustain America and they're crapping out, I have multiple friends with way better connections than mine and they've reported the same issue. I believe it's just the servers mainly.
  • SmashingQuasar
    @ismokedat_OG As a developper (not game dev), except if the code is extremely wrong and developpers were totally clueless about how to use multiple threads in their game, there is 0 chance this FPS issue is related to latency. It is more likely to be related to one single animation, armor or script that cause a very small FPS drop but when in town and repeated thousands of time causes crippling FPS problems.
  • ismokedat_OG
    ismokedat_OG
    Soul Shriven
    @ismokedat_OG As a developper (not game dev), except if the code is extremely wrong and developpers were totally clueless about how to use multiple threads in their game, there is 0 chance this FPS issue is related to latency. It is more likely to be related to one single animation, armor or script that cause a very small FPS drop but when in town and repeated thousands of time causes crippling FPS problems.

This is also true, I have no experience coding a game or anything ever it was just a thought, idk what the reason is then. I mostly get FPS lag when in a major city and everyone is teleporting all
    Over the place, when I'm out questing I hardly see any problems. What about you?