The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wrong Code?

Milktray
Milktray
✭✭✭
Hi,

On the pc i can play Imperial, have Explorer's Pack but on the Console Transfer to Xbox I have only 'The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited' & Explorer's Pack showing.

It is a transfer from PC to Xbox

Am I still going to be able to play Imperial on Xbox?
Edited by Milktray on June 8, 2015 10:12PM
ZoS please understand everyone thinks and pronounces things differently, so please add to your 'rules' that things get removed if the Mod doesn't actually quite understand phrasing
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @Milktray !

We have created a support ticket for you to have one of our support agents reach out to you directly to get this resolved.

Thank you for contacting us!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Milktray
    Milktray
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Hi @Milktray !

We have created a support ticket for you to have one of our support agents reach out to you directly to get this resolved.

Thank you for contacting us!

Any hint when? before or after the game is fully on the console? by email i presume?

Just asking as past attempts at contacting Zen Support were had somewhat limited, late success
    ZoS please understand everyone thinks and pronounces things differently, so please add to your 'rules' that things get removed if the Mod doesn't actually quite understand phrasing
  • Milktray
    Milktray
    ✭✭✭
    Are they going to contact me today? Since it has been 2+ hours since a 'support agent' was going to contact me directly and so far haven't even received an email about a ticket or seen one in Support page
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Make sure to check your Spam box.

Help ticket e-mails are notorious for going to my Spam box, so make sure you check before you delete the Spam.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• mclazyj288
    mclazyj288
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue. Just submitted a ticket. Got my code attached to my account on the ESO Account page. Redeemed via the Xbox.com website. Came home to see that the game was downloading, but it was the base version of the game and not the Imperial edition that I paid for via the $20 upgrade. Also, the game did not complete the download and I am having to download from scratch again today.