The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox Known Issues per an Article by ZOS

NewBlacksmurf
NewBlacksmurf
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
check the link here for any updates: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/esotu-console-launch-known-issues

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
admin
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on Xbox One and PS4! We’re extremely excited to finally bring our game to consoles, and can’t wait to share this experience with you! We want to call out a few known issues that you may run into during your adventures. These will be addressed in future patches and updates.

Art

Other player characters will occasionally appear as black silhouettes while either fighting in large battles in Cyrodiil, or when jumping repeatedly within two wayshrines.

Combat & Gameplay

Attempting to destroy an item and simultaneously clicking the Back option will result in loss of Y-axis functionality. Relogging will fix this issue.
Holding the D-Pad in any direction during a loading screen will occasionally prevent you from moving your camera. Pressing the D-Pad again after loading will resolve this issue.

Quests & Zones

You may encounter loading times up to two minutes when reviving at the wayshrine in Razak’s Wheel.
Although rare, you may become stuck in place when interacting with the symbol of Arkay while on the Blood Matron quest. Relogging will fix this issue.

UI

Character names are currently displayed on all leaderboards instead of the appropriate PSN Online ID or Xbox Live gamertag.
A UI error will occasionally be displayed when attempting to view the Guild History window.
Pressing Select on the character selection screen will sometimes cause a UI error. This only affects those that have an Imperial Edition of the game.
If you attempt to delete a character then cancel the delete, you will lose the ability to zoom or rotate your character at the Select Character and Character Creation screens. Relogging will fix this issue.
If you ignore another player who is not online at that moment, or try to remove them from ignore while they’re not online, the action may not immediately occur. Simply viewing your ignore list will fix this issue.
If you ignore another player who is on your friends list, they may become unignored the next time they log in. This is a rare case, and relogging will fix this issue.

Xbox One

The Xbox One Crown Store is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.

Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on June 8, 2015 9:31AM
-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • jasuk70
    jasuk70
    So far all I get is login failed server timeout, there is something strangely familiar about that though ;-)
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot login on XBOX 1 IE. I am in UK on EU server. Keep getting timed out login. Cannot link my account because there is no keyboard on screen to enter my email address. Cannot create a new account because there is no on screen keyboard to enter my email address etc.
  • xSLAYTANICxGman
    xSLAYTANICxGman
    Soul Shriven
    Timeing out on login .........
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issues...
  • mdhroddie78
    nothing about people who played the beta having the need to verify your account failure log in
  • cromahn
    cromahn
    ✭✭
    Is the friends list in game and the Xbox friends list separate? I added someone ingame and they were added to my Xbox live friends but says i have 0/0 friends ingame
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cromahn wrote: »
    Is the friends list in game and the Xbox friends list separate? I added someone ingame and they were added to my Xbox live friends but says i have 0/0 friends ingame

its not working properly....during BETA it was connected
  • alecspillik
    alecspillik
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, my game seems to crash every five to ten minutes and it kicks me back to dash, is this a known error? I have no issues logging in and I don't receive any error codes.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, my game seems to crash every five to ten minutes and it kicks me back to dash, is this a known error? I have no issues logging in and I don't receive any error codes.

Not something I've heard of but could be a new issue.
  • jasuk70
    jasuk70
    Finally got into the game and linked my account successfully. But I'm now stuck (for the past 10 minutes) on The Wailing Prison loading screen with random people speaking on voice chat every now and again.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    jasuk70 wrote: »
    Finally got into the game and linked my account successfully. But I'm now stuck (for the past 10 minutes) on The Wailing Prison loading screen with random people speaking on voice chat every now and again.

So your voice chat is working .... sorta
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • jasuk70
    jasuk70
    Only on loading screens so far ;-)
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voice chat works in un-overpopulated areas.

No logic or reason other than that.....
  • jasuk70
    jasuk70
    I gave up waiting when my console said it was going to shut down due to inactivity ;-)