The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Arena Guild EU Recruitment - Video

LegendaryMage
LegendaryMage
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,

I'm Mage from the Arena guild, which is a dueling guild on the european megaserver. We are 500 people strong at all times with a few inactive ones which we constantly recycle to make space for new people. If you would like to join our guild and participate in our fun dueling sessions, just send me a message either here or in-game @LegendaryMage

I also made a little video which you can use and share with your friends on youtube. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NJg_ihdrX8
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also recommend Arena to even those that are not interested in duelling.
    We probably have the best guild chat QQ you have ever seen !
    It even goes as far as people QQing about others using the phrase QQ wrong !
    Nowhere else will you find a guildchat filled with so many complaints about the game, mechanics and "playstyles" *cough* zerging *cough*.
    Regardeless i would recommend duelling as the probably best way to practice for open world small scale PvP ( if you can manage to find that) since it made even myself a better player in only several months ! ( Yes i was worse once)
    Jo'Khaljor
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »
    I would also recommend Arena to even those that are not interested in duelling.
    We probably have the best guild chat QQ you have ever seen !
    It even goes as far as people QQing about others using the phrase QQ wrong !
    Nowhere else will you find a guildchat filled with so many complaints about the game, mechanics and "playstyles" *cough* zerging *cough*.
    Regardeless i would recommend duelling as the probably best way to practice for open world small scale PvP ( if you can manage to find that) since it made even myself a better player in only several months ! ( Yes i was worse once)

I am very happy with the invite requests we've been getting in the last few weeks, I'll do one more promo soon. :)
  • Chibii
    Chibii
    Can you send me an invite? I cant add you ingame (you have too much friends xD). My nick is Chibii (@guillermocr).
    Thanks!
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chibii wrote: »
    Can you send me an invite? I cant add you ingame (you have too much friends xD). My nick is Chibii (@guillermocr).
    Thanks!

I just logged out, could you shoot me a in-game mail pls just in case I forget to check this tomorrow? :)
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banned from arena for the greatest troll in history... :')

Fluffy - Benawa - Shey

We did it :D!
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »
    Banned from arena for the greatest troll in history... :')

Fluffy - Benawa - Shey

We did it :D!

I don't recall banning any of you except Fluff a few times. You left shortly after we got into some petty argument (I told you to come back and you can still come back of course), fluff was banned a few times because he was simply being over the top, but always allowed to come back when he cools off, Shey I think left on his own and Benawa, have no idea who that is.
  • DaybreakerMusic
    DaybreakerMusic
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting.
    Would you add me too? @DaybreakerMusic
    @Daybreaker_ESO

Guilds:
    Necrotic Lagg - Officer
    Ebonheart Swaffle
    Spooky Scary Skeletons
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting.

I've sent you an invite, someone will promote you shortly after you join. :)
  • DaybreakerMusic
    DaybreakerMusic
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting.

I've sent you an invite, someone will promote you shortly after you join. :)

Thanks a lot, will accept when I am home
    @Daybreaker_ESO

Guilds:
    Necrotic Lagg - Officer
    Ebonheart Swaffle
    Spooky Scary Skeletons