Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vampire nightblade with a twist, please scrutinize my build

DIENASTY9
DIENASTY9
✭✭✭
the premise of this guy is ALL health stealing, vampy esque abilities and balancing that with damage. nether mag or stam is greater because i want to have a solid choice for ether encounter. that being said, question number one, is that viable in end game? going 30 hp, and 16/16 mag stam, while changing armors to boost the one i will use more often during the instance?

next here is the build in its entirety:
race: imperial (great racials and a health steal racial passive)

class: nightblade mainly for the invis and siphoning sub class.

the current weapons are dual wield enchanted with life steal ( lol repetitive i know)
and bow with poison.

skill bars are as follows
dual wield: leeching strikes, blood craze, killers blade, swallow soul (passive increase to all restoration and hp gains), accelerating drain, and the ultimate is devouring swarm.

bow: shadowy disguise, concealed weapon, lethal arrow, poison injection, acid spray (my one and only multi target), and the ultimate is flawless dawnbreaker, for the passive weapon damage to my bow attacks.

armor is going to be two sets, one with mag boosts, and one with stam boosts, and all jewelry will always be fire resist. im planning to stick at vamp level four most of the time. i have too many passives planned to list, basically anything useful to my build i already have checked off.

so get super critical and find holes! i want scrutiny, and if you have a possible alternative fire it at me, i want him to be the best he can be (within the theme constraints)
thanks bbs ;)
"Tryn'a be a gentleman of sorts, tryn'a be a better man, of course"

welshassassin1987 (in regards to console community) : "Except the guy who continued to follow me around making chicken noises till I logged out. Or the one who shouts abuse because you didn't heal him when your not even a healer. Or the one that thinks everyone in Tamriel wants to here Gangsta Rap. I could go on. No doubt there are some decent folk out there, sadly not seeing them around at the moment."