Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Song of Sovengarde guest giver?

KingOfMidgets
KingOfMidgets
Soul Shriven
I abandoned this quest long ago and am now currently trying to go back for the achievement....does anyone know where I might be able to pick this quest back up?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere around Skuldafn; try porting into Skuldafn wayshrine and going to what would be the "highest point" of the ruin. This quest usually starts right after the previous one (Snow and Flame) is complete, and I think that one ends at the top of the ruin.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp