Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ENERGY OVERLOAD BAR

BurtFreeman
BurtFreeman
✭✭✭
I have problem to understand why activating energy overload ultimate my ability bar change.
i use the swap addons with 5 preset that may be the problem.
is there any work around or proper use that i miss?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you activate Overload (or the Werewolf ultimate) you will get a 3rd skillbar. This is intended as you can't use weapon skills while using overload / being a werewolf.
    To change the skills on this additional bar you have to open your skill menu (default key "k") while the ultimate is activated. I don't know if there is an addon which can handle this 3rd skillbar.
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    thank you very much. i was getting crazy :)
  • Mitchblue
    Mitchblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about on a PS4? How to I put skills on a third bar. Thanks

Edit: Figured it out. In case anyone needs to know, use Overload before going into the skills. Seems obvious enough but I took me a bit..
    Edited by Mitchblue on June 22, 2015 8:41PM
    Anyone else rooting for Molag Bal?
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    just follow the lolo_01b16_ESO reply,

the third bar do not permanently exist:
    once you activate the ultimate energy overload, open the skill menu, and set the current bar as you do normally. deactivating overload will restore the previous bar.
    next time you are using overload, the set you have done will be remebered.
    Edited by BurtFreeman on June 22, 2015 9:06PM