Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf Bites in Different Pacts

kirkonacid
Much to my joy, I managed to become a werewolf rather quickly on my main character in the Daggerfall Covenant. Recently though I've been having so much fun with one of my alts in the Ebonheart Pact that I've been kind of ignoring that character. How could I go about biting my newer character without having either one reached Cadwell's quest that allows cross pact travel?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ask in zone chat for a bite ...
    :)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm afraid that even once you unlock the Cadwell's zones it'll still be impossible for your DC character (or anyone's DC character) to bite your EP character. The cross-pact travel still doesn't allow characters of one alliance to interact with characters of another alliance.

But @SirAndy is right: just ask for a bite. If you're in guilds, check in your guild chat first. People are more likely to bite fellow guildies for free. Otherwise ask in zone chat. Some people will want to charge you an arm and a leg for it, others will be happy to do it for free. Hopefully you find one of the latter.

If not, please don't pay for a bite from anyone who seems like they're charging way too much for it. I dislike the idea of people charging for bites in the first place, and I absolutely hate it when people flat-out gouge you for one. Those are usually the same types of people who will camp spawn sites in order to kill the WW mobs that give lycanthropy, just to reduce the number of people getting it for free so that they can make more gold. Don't let those jerks win. If someone is willing to sell you a bite for a modest amount, though, that's not too bad.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)