The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Join Warrior Nation - EU - Aldmeri Dominion

TheRef26
TheRef26
Soul Shriven
Warrior Nation is looking for new members!

We are looking for gamers from all over the world to join us in our voyage into Elder Scrolls Online for the Xbox One! Whether your quest be to take down Molag Bal, or capture the elusive Ruby Throne and be crowned Emperor, or just lounge about crafting armor and potions, we want you with us!

So what does Warrior Nation offer?

We are a large gaming network, spread over 20+ games, with over 600 members from countries all over the world.
We have a Website and Forum that have been personally developed by members of our community.
We also have a mumble server that everyone has access to. We won't be using it for ESO on Xbox obviously, but if you're interested in chatting up some members from other sections it's always open for you!
We also have features outside of any specific game to keep our members entertained. We hold clan wide events and competitions to get our sections interacting with each other, a Tournament Center where you can challenge other members to matches (and set consequences for the loser in the process!), a graphics team that can make banners, logos, avatars and more!
If you're looking for a challenge, we also have oppurtunities available to gain internal ranks. Some of these include helping develop game sections as new games come out, graphics design, and game streaming.

Sounds fun, what do I need to do to join?

It's actually quite simple. Head over to our join page and fill out the form there. Select Elder Scrolls Online Xbox as your primary game, and put WNxM3 as your recruiter.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. You can also ask questions by making a post on our guest forum.
Hope to see you soon!

WNxM3 - (DaSt1nkz = Xbox Gamer Tag)
@TheRef26 - WNxTheRef26
Warrior Nation - www.warriornation.net
  • WNxM3
    WNxM3
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone, this is WNxM3 from Warrior Nation.

We are still recruiting more people into the guild. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions about Warrior Nation, or if you are interested in joining. I'll gladly answer them all.
    You can also leave a reply in this thread.

My Xbox Gamertag is: DaSt1nkZ
    Link to the ESO Xbox forums: http://warriornation.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2877

Hope to hear from you all soon!

~M3