Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

go back to bleakrock?

Jake211049
just a quick question, the bleakrock isle starter area for the pact, when you finish it, can you go back there any time? (all this preparation to full evac, makes it seem like the islands gonna close)
  • AnyOldIron
    AnyOldIron
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, yes I believe that you can go back to Bleackrock Isle at any time, using the Wayshrines. The main town will still be under attack though I think.
  • Sighlynce
    Sighlynce
    ✭✭✭
    yes you can go back anytime but the town will be full of DC burning things . But if your going for iron,maple etc its fine.
    Edited by Sighlynce on June 2, 2015 1:59PM
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can go back to any zone you have played.

Bleakrock is kind of weird in that the battle is always going on in the town. Which is a shame because as a Crafting Hub, Bleakrock is a pretty good place. I have even gone back there to try to do some smithing, but keep getting attacked at the Anvil.

However the island is there for exploration and farming runs. Its probably a good place to go back to as I would imagine less farm the starter islands than the first zone. Reason, the Starter islands are where you figure out your character so farming is probably not on the forefront of player's minds there.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"