Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have to manually toggle off in game cursor mode after update

tonyking318
tonyking318
Soul Shriven
for example each time I close my inventory or after looting something I'm still on cursor mode
how can I change back?
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi! You can change the cursor mode in and out by using the '.' (period/decimal) key. Hope that helps! :)
    Edited by KriHavok on June 3, 2015 8:57PM
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I waited to reply until I got back in game to see, I am not experiencing this issue, although to me.. it sounds like a bug if cursor mode stays after closing inventory and such. Have you reported it as /bug in game? You won't get a response like a customer service ticket, but at least you can be sure the correct team is aware of it. Hopefully use the hot key works for you for the time being.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have yet to figure out what Cursor Mode is for.....
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• tonyking318
    tonyking318
    Soul Shriven
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I waited to reply until I got back in game to see, I am not experiencing this issue, although to me.. it sounds like a bug if cursor mode stays after closing inventory and such. Have you reported it as /bug in game? You won't get a response like a customer service ticket, but at least you can be sure the correct team is aware of it. Hopefully use the hot key works for you for the time being.

thank you.
    it got solved after I changed from Windowed full screen to full screen
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

thank you.
    it got solved after I changed from Windowed full screen to full screen

That's odd, I play in windowed full screen.. May I suggest you send in a bug report with your graphics card and driver version - if you know those. Maybe related to that?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I have yet to figure out what Cursor Mode is for.....

@nestor use it to click on your icons above the chat box (notifications, mail etc.) Without opening a menu to force it into cursor mode, and when you can't remember the hot key (or deleted it so you could use that key for another task... Lol)