Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dc pve guild that runs scantium ophidian alot

Kloud
Kloud
✭✭✭
Hey I'm looking for a dc guild that runs trials alot mainly scantium ophidian and vet dsa I'm a stam dk dps that gets around 11k single target dps and 30k aoe dps I also have a highly skilled tank another dps 13k plus single target looking as well any info would be much appreciated thx in advance
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with that. I've been trying to find one since December maybe. There's about 3 groups=36 spots per "megaserver", the guilds that are running SO have the core groups and don't really need to take new players. I'm in 2 guilds that can complete SO, however, almost everyone who has done it is in Cyrodiil and doesn't do PvE or when SO is the weekly, they run their own groups/alts. I tried to start a new guild, but wasn't able to get 12 people interested and patient enough(to wait till a group is finally formed). The guild is still there, but it's almost dead. People like getting carried I guess, not join a progression group.

Anyways, try 7th Vanguard, I guess, looks like they want to be a large social guild and welcome all the recruits. I think 2 other S0-guilds I know don't really recruit unless you're someone's friend (that's how I got those invites).
    If you want to try and start something new though - pst, I still have that dream :) Also, if you find a guild that regularly runs SO and welcomes new members - let me know as well haha, I'd be grateful.
    p.s. My advice would be to open the leaderboards and ask people from DC that you see there whether their guild recruit.
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advice sir and the info
  • curlyqloub14_ESO
    curlyqloub14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with 7th Vanguard. They may say they want to cater to new people, but when it comes to actually running things, they don't do much, and it's just like @Artemis described - they have their core groups, and rarely welcome anyone new, or are willing to teach anyone new.
  • TheSunAlsoRises
    TheSunAlsoRises
    ✭✭✭
    these trials.. they are 12 man, correct? i used to run 40 mans back in WoW's best times. we would 15 man pug dungeons. do people not pug 12 mans? is it just a lack of skilled players or is the content just that hard?
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    these trials.. they are 12 man, correct? i used to run 40 mans back in WoW's best times. we would 15 man pug dungeons. do people not pug 12 mans? is it just a lack of skilled players or is the content just that hard?
    As trials is based on time, if a player dies and therefore lowers the dps and increases the time, they effect everyone else's score and therefore your mistake just cost 11 other players.

So why would you want to take a newbie who will cost you time if you already have a good team of 12 who run the instances fast and without issues. This is why most people who clear SO daily do it with set groups and do not want to waste time training up new players.

That aside, most also do training runs (once ever 2 weeks), to help teach replacements, but most are only looking for new High dps or templar healers and have to prove yourself in other instance runs with them before getting an invite. But Tanks, most have way too many tanks.

But most end game guilds in ESO are losing members due to boredom, so there are spots opening all the time, but they are filling just as fast
    Edited by Natjur on June 5, 2015 12:11AM
  • TheSunAlsoRises
    TheSunAlsoRises
    ✭✭✭
    i understand guild runs and people who already have set groups to do it. what i mean is just random LFG pugs like you would see for pledges. in WoW (for example), there was a dungeon early in the game's release that was 15 manable. guilds used to run it hardcore with DKP and the like (lol). a few months later, people figured out you could pug it with randoms.

was just curious as to if 12 random people have attempted a trial. i can see there being a problem due to the low population though. hell, there were times we would do random PUG 40 mans in WoW (molten core) for fun. there are a lot of us returning players and i'm sure there are people who came back who are experienced "raiding" on other games too so it would be interesting to know if anyone has done a true pug 12 man.
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe