The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for our fellow Undead!

MornaBaine
MornaBaine
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings from House Gawad Du! I know we're one of the older vampire and werewolf guilds in the game but I also know there are others in DC, like the awesome House Draconis. But I know there are still others lurking out there as well as vampires and werewolves "hiding out" in other guilds as well.

I am interested in expanding the Conclave of High Rock, which is a leaderless loose association of High Rock vampires that share our views in general towards secrecy, strength, and trying to be monsters with a purpose. :sick: OOCly it's nice if you work within the lore as well!

We'd also love to cross paths with "villain" types for some fun (and OOC drama-less!) conflict.

So if either of those things seem like they might be your cup of tea please feel free to hit me up via PM or here and I'll PM you! Thanks!
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!