The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How is the console version guys?

JimEra
JimEra
I bet its pretty fun, it seems they didn't really honor their offer from a year ago about not having to pay twice for the game so I won't be able to check it out.
Are the graphics any good?
What is the gameplay like? and how is server lag?
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its not out yet.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • JimEra
    JimEra
    wait its not out yet? but then why won't they honor their terms?
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JimEra wrote: »

Apparently they had the 'transfer period' back in April without really giving everyone a reasonable heads up. And theyve stated they have no interest in opening another transfer period up again.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • JimEra
    JimEra
    lame
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    Check out these videos from Deltia. First part is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zGENk375vM :) Have fun.
  • burdocklightbringercub18_ESO
    ZOS Please let us Transfer to Consoles! Please Respond!
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet its pretty fun, it seems they didn't really honor their offer from a year ago about not having to pay twice for the game so I won't be able to check it out.
    Are the graphics any good?
    What is the gameplay like? and how is server lag?

Can only respond based on the beta

-The game as far as content is the same as PC
    -graphics are great on both consoles
    -gameplay IMO is better as I prefer a controller and have been using one even for PC
    -sorry you missed the offer opportunity but they did honor the offer
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • lsneakl
    lsneakl
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I didn't play ESO since last June and never visit video game sites but still got my transfer offer in my promotions spam folder and redeemed the offer they said they would extend.

I understand people are upset but why not post to the other 3-4 threads on page 1?
  • JimEra
    JimEra
    lsneakl wrote: »

I understand people are upset but why not post to the other 3-4 threads on page 1?

am i not allowed my own experience to qq at least?

qq
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭

Apparently they had the 'transfer period' back in April without really giving everyone a reasonable heads up. And theyve stated they have no interest in opening another transfer period up again.

They gave everyone eligible more than enough notice/heads up, so they did "honor their terms". Not their fault people don't pay attention.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BloodWolfe wrote: »

They gave everyone eligible more than enough notice/heads up, so they did "honor their terms". Not their fault people don't pay attention.

This. I got the offer (but didn't take them up on it). And I find ZOS is very good at not spamming you. The only e-mails I get from them are forum notifications based on my preferences.

Also, they already copied the accounts on Monday.
    The Moot Councillor