The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ghost - Templar PvP Build & Commentary

JackDaniell
JackDaniell
✭✭✭✭✭
Here is my latest PvP build, this is a high mobility and damage Templar build. If you guys have any questions or comments please post them. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/manb6MgM1FM
Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video man.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the build I've been waiting for this! The only change I made to mine was I went with 4 shadow walker for more stam regen and my weapons ideally would be master weapons if I can ever get them. But I am an imperial so I don't need the night silence set for the extra stam.Thanks again for the video!
    Invictus

Big Ernie - Templar - EP Grand Overlord
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    interesting on the potion duration, wonder how that'd work on my Argonian Nightblade

• Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice build, been toying with something similar, but you may have convinced me to drop Werewolf for Vampire for the Mist usage -- Currently been using Immovable + Speed Buff + Stamina Regen potions to cover mobility issues, but can see some appeal to tweaks that learn from your methods.

Thank you kindly for sharing. :)
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've said it before and I will say it again
    -Ebonheart Templar #1 stam templar
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since 1.6 have you tried a magicka templar? they can be fairly challenging the learn and more challenging to play, though stamplar looks like its extremely fun.
    ~Thallen~
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since 1.6 have you tried a magicka templar? they can be fairly challenging the learn and more challenging to play, though stamplar looks like its extremely fun.

I am playing magicka right now :open_mouth: Since finishing my stamina build I wanted to go back to my roots and try magicka again. It has been fun so far, but it will take me time to make a build I really like.
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • blabafat
    blabafat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

MAGICKA TEMPLAR!

BTW great vid as always jack!
    Fire Cloak - VR12 DK - Nord - EP
    Ámeer - VR15 Templar - Imperial - AD
    The Mágician - VR16 Templar - Imperial DC
    Magíc - VR16 DK - Dark Elf - DC
    Àmeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - DC
    ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - AD
    Æ ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - EP
    Ameer Flow - Level 34 Nightblade - High Elf - EP

Youtube:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCFNmXCgmTVo-T-p1BIVLxbQ