Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf status....

Prestn
Prestn
I was a Werewolf before but I have not played in many months. I came back a few weeks ago and I don't see the WW skills. Any information on what happen?
Dragonknight Tank
Sorcerer DPS
High Warlord of The Dark Knights
PSN: RatedOld
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How strange... check your Active Effects on the Character (C) screen. Is Lycanthropy there?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Prestn
    Prestn
    No, I don't see Lycanthropy listed. :s
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might you have been bitten and infected but never completed the introductory quest? Or perhaps you cured it and don't remember? It seems that you definitely don't have it any more, even if you did before. Do you remember seeing Sanies Lupinus before? That's the disease you need in order to get the quest.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Prestn
    Prestn
    I know for a fact I had the skill tree. I remember playing in werewolf form. I guess I could have cured it and don't remember but I sure don't see why I would have done that. I have not played in 9 months.
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah well, it's not hard to get again if you want it again. Just find one of the werewolf enemies in The Rift/Reaper's March/Bangkorai and get bitten by that, or find a player willing to give you one.
  • Prestn
    Prestn
    Thanks for the help!
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS