The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Proposal: Consolidate DC (NA) into a couple campaigns

driosketch
driosketch
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Generally I notice DC's total PvP pop across all campaigns is fewer than the other two factions. This usually means DC is severely outnumbered, or that talent is spread around too much to make a strong showing even when we have numbers. So for everyone who plays a vet DC character in PVP, how about we informally agree to home one of the top two choices voted below?
Edited by driosketch on May 30, 2015 6:17PM
Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●

Proposal: Consolidate DC (NA) into a couple campaigns 36 votes

Haderus
19% 7 votes
Chillrend
41% 15 votes
Azura's Star
22% 8 votes
Thornblade
8% 3 votes
I'm primarily AD/EP, might I suggest campaign _____ (comment)
8% 3 votes
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the GM of a smallish DC guild, I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread to see if anything comes of it. I'd like to be on a campaign with maximum DC presence so we can get some decent back and forth pvp. Jumping into my home campaign and being pushed back to the gates gets old very quickly.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    = lag campaign
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    = lag campaign
    - Vet character
    - No Lag
    - Even numbers

Choose 2.

• redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    = lag campaign

I'll take a lag campaign due to too many DC players over a lag campaign due to too many AD or EP if I really have to choose.

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH prefers fighting 10:1 than fighting in lag.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH prefers fighting 10:1 than fighting in lag.

Fair enough.

I've had my fill of those kinds of fights.
    Edited by driosketch on May 30, 2015 10:29PM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If ZOS could provide a server that could handle larger battels, FENGRUSH would happily join in. Unfortunately gathering large groups is a recipe for disaster.

Lots of new players need bigger environments too, so it doesnt do any favors the way things are currently, especially for DC.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    We tried this last night in Chill. We held Arrius. I thought we broke the internet. The servers cannot handle the awesomeness that would ensue if all DC factions joined one server.

The unicorn.

I think other than LOM & NPK, all large* DC guilds are in Chill.
    Edited by CN_Daniel on May 31, 2015 4:26AM
  • BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    The last few days DC has really shown up in Chill. We've had some epic fights and it would be great to see more DC join the party.
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc

"Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"
  • Rakno87
    Rakno87
    ✭✭
    As the GM of a smallish DC guild, I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread to see if anything comes of it. I'd like to be on a campaign with maximum DC presence so we can get some decent back and forth pvp. Jumping into my home campaign and being pushed back to the gates gets old very quickly.

May I ask what guild and where you run. CH (Cry Havoc) is a smallish guild but we have a full group that runs on Had every Friday and Sunday. Join us, it would be fun!
    DC Since Launch
    Sardul Singh - Unwavering Stam DK
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigTone wrote: »
    The last few days DC has really shown up in Chill. We've had some epic fights and it would be great to see more DC join the party.

The problem is the queues. People aren't able to come in. Then what ? The real issue is the pve behavior in cyrodiil Get rid of all pve-period.
    Edited by God_flakes on June 2, 2015 12:25PM
  • BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night we had four dc guilds working together for a few hours and it went really well. Big shout out to those who came by. We secured our home keeps, took a scroll from Chalman, and had some strong battles throughout. Then the lag came. We took Chalman and the flag was still red with no EP inside.
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp

Worst NB NA

• BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now we just need AD to join the party and we can have some good three way PvP
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp

Worst NB NA

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Change of plans, it might be better to spread out.
    There's currently a 10% bonus to AP gains if you're receiving the Underdog Scoring bonus. There's also a 10% bonus to AP gains if you're getting the Under population bonus as well.

This will be getting increased in a coming patch along with adjustments to the population/scoring polling which applies these bonuses.

• Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Change of plans, it might be better to spread out.
    There's currently a 10% bonus to AP gains if you're receiving the Underdog Scoring bonus. There's also a 10% bonus to AP gains if you're getting the Under population bonus as well.

This will be getting increased in a coming patch along with adjustments to the population/scoring polling which applies these bonuses.

Where is this? Link thread please!
    XBL GT: CWB Hempire
    Bright moons guide your steps.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • silentxthreat
    silentxthreat
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see this change too when it comes to dc for the most part they all pick one sever and zerg the crap out of said server, but the other servers will only have 1 bar. we need more balance across all servers and this will also reduce lag.