The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any Console Exclusive Day 1 Crown Store Mounts?

burdocklightbringercub18_ESO
Mounts, perhaps a title for your character, and maybe a console specific pet - Different Pet depending on which console to make it really unique?
  • lsneakl
    lsneakl
    ✭✭✭
    Be cool, would be nice to get our transfer a week early to start breaking in the servers as well :)
  • JoffyToffy69
    JoffyToffy69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or a little something for those coming from pc?
    I'll have my BETA monkey, senche mounts (inc tiger) aswell as the loyalty items, and the recently removed items from crown store.
    Hopefully they don't reappear in console crown store so I can feel special o:) haha
    Fun comes from diversity, balance kills diversity.
    Former Empress Serabii
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can you imagine these forums if there's any kind of exclusive mount etc like that for console?

Every other post will be 'Betrayed by ZoS - Console exclusives paid for by a year of PC subscriptions'.

I think they said in a recent post that they will have exactly the same content available on every platform. Now whether their definition of content extends as far as crown store / vanity stuff ZoS only knows.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flaminir wrote: »
    Can you imagine these forums if there's any kind of exclusive mount etc like that for console?

Every other post will be 'Betrayed by ZoS - Console exclusives paid for by a year of PC subscriptions'.

I think they said in a recent post that they will have exactly the same content available on every platform. Now whether their definition of content extends as far as crown store / vanity stuff ZoS only knows.

These forums will gripe about anything even if there was no problems.
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the working title that I'm going w/, personally.
    These forums will gripe about anything even if there was no problems.

Well, when there are no problems, we'll see. We're not even trying to get to that point anymore, though.

Edited by Varicite on May 30, 2015 12:18PM
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would guess there is nothing special. ZOS doesn't seem to like to do "those" things.

If they did, we'd have some 1 year trinket.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like some deers.
    Black-white deer, rose deer and brown deer for only 700crowns.
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    I would guess there is nothing special. ZOS doesn't seem to like to do "those" things.

If they did, we'd have some 1 year trinket.

Actually they do and did, loyalty rewards when they had them, the one year Senche for those that were sub for one complete none stop year. E3 pig or some convention offered Pig pet and then of course there is the ever so controversial Nord Hound that was offered for free to Steam subs who purchased the imperial edition I believe. Which of course caused weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks of people crying and screaming about how it was so unfair and how Zos was treating non steam people as sub humans for not offering it to them blah blah blah.

So hopefully nothing is offered to console people like a mount or pet or anything like that because god almighty knows all the table top crusaders and martyrs will be spamming the forums about it. Not that I really care if console did get something special but the loud and obnoxious forum prowlers would.
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭

They really do need to have at least 1 exclusive mount or pet for console players out of sheer fairness and appreciation. Pc players were able to snag the Beta Monkey, Explorer Pack Scuttler, Leopard Senche and Panther Senche mounts on top of all of the loyalty rewards.
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well they've said that things will be sold and PPP on console would have a chance to buy things that were on PC prior to release. No specifics but at the very least, I'd expect to see the limited items on sale again that u can no longer buy on PC and maybe if Sony or Microsoft has input we may see different costumes and/or mounts
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well they've said that things will be sold and PPP on console would have a chance to buy things that were on PC prior to release. No specifics but at the very least, I'd expect to see the limited items on sale again that u can no longer buy on PC and maybe if Sony or Microsoft has input we may see different costumes and/or mounts

TBH I think thats fair enough if they re-use the previous exclusives, but on console. In some similar 'rare' mechanic to allow the console players a chance at them too. (Although I have a feeling that 'rare' mechanic may be a limited sale in the crown store to make them £££).

I think others may create a fuss if they got something totally unique... as the console players would likewise be annoyed if they missed out on stuff that was only on PC.;
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You shouldn't receive any exclusive rewards merely for a platform that you're playing on.
    :*
    Edited by F7sus4 on May 30, 2015 4:23PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ interesting comment
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

TBH I think thats fair enough if they re-use the previous exclusives, but on console. In some similar 'rare' mechanic to allow the console players a chance at them too. (Although I have a feeling that 'rare' mechanic may be a limited sale in the crown store to make them £££).

I think others may create a fuss if they got something totally unique... as the console players would likewise be annoyed if they missed out on stuff that was only on PC.;

I really like this idea. Give the console players a chance at similar items under the same conditions that PC players got them (game support etc.) but make sure that there is nothing/few things that are entirely unique (because they forums will erupt if they do so) to any one platform.
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a console player (in 24 hours...)

1) I don't want there to be anything special. I want the game to be as close to the pc game as possible - if devs are splitting their time between console and pc development- then neither will be as good.

2) If there was - it would likely jsut to be a reskin of an existing mount - and I like my banded guar already.

3) I'd rather they made the wayshrines at eyevea and the earth forge stay on the map when you leave... This isn't related, it just makes me sad...
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    so I can feel special o:) haha

the only reason i actually have vanity stuff

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.