The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shield break potion

Sleevez340
Sleevez340
✭✭✭
So why not have a potion that makes you deal 200% extra dmg to "Shielded targets" this will make up for the fact that all classes that have shields can pop a detect pot on a NB. But i still cant do anything about their shields..

Feels a little unfair since my only defense is stealth, and its so quickly taken away by any half wit pvper.

Yes the defenses of all other classes are shields. But nothing cuts through them. I guess im crying, since thats what everyone assumes when you have an idea that takes something away from other classes. So, im gonna go get some tissue while i wait for someone to flame me.
Kaiser Dragon ~ VR14 Bosmer Templar
Dark Priest
Aldmeri Dominion
  • Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you. it will especially help us stay builds because moves can hit us through roll dodges so why shouldn't we get to bypass their defenses
    Invictus

Big Ernie - Templar - EP Grand Overlord
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I also don't like that you can keep up detect potions forever, but in my opinion adding another potion that counters defensive skills is a bad idea.
    It would be better if the duration of detect potions (and invis potions) would be lowered a lot or if invis bats and cloak couldn't be countered with potions.
  • Mos-De-Atmo
    Mos-De-Atmo
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, you say all Class has access to shield and yet a Nightblades only defence is stealth? What about a Nightblade with a shield?

Oh wait sorry do you mean damage shields?
    ESO Academy - Up To Date Info, Guides and Tips For The Elder Scrolls Online
    - ESO Skills
    - ESO Item Sets
    - ESO Builds
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, you say all Class has access to shield and yet a Nightblades only defence is stealth? What about a Nightblade with a shield?

Oh wait sorry do you mean damage shields?

He means damage shields. Barriers?