The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dedric/Ancient Elf Style

NpcOnStrike
Hi, i got a question i got Ancient Elf and Dedric motif but where can i get the items to craft the Dedric And Ancient Elf Style ?
I'v heard that u can get theme from destroying armor but what mobs drop dedric and ancient elf armor ?
Thank You ....
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're not really going to find much in the way of Daedra Hearts and Palladium until you hit the veteran zones. Even then, they don't drop that often in Cadwell's Silver. I think I've deconstructed a few pieces prior to veteran that yielded these items, but as for drops, you're really not going to see them until Cadwell's Gold.

Also, I think that the few Daedric pieces I came across pre-veteran were in Coldharbour. I think I also found a few Daedra Hearts/Palladium in Heavy Sacks in Coldharbour.
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try to buy them at any guild store. Daedra hearts for deadric cost around 50 per piece, others you can buy for
    very cheap prices. You get material from deconstructing, hirelings, from refining raw material, but the easiest way is to steal
    them. Most furniture in houses have style material in it. You can get any racial stone by the dozens very quickly.
    Well, beside daedra hearts, those are a bit rarer.
    I think you can also buy the stones from the npcs around the workbenches in towns for 15 gold per stone. Not sure
    about that, haven't bought from them in ages..
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Urns in Dwemer ruins seem to drop Daedra Hearts and Palladium at higher rates than other containers. Still uncommon, though.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL, if you can buy daedra hearts for 50g, you better buy as many as you can. Last I checked on NA server, they were around 300g each. I actually got a few daedra hearts from refining and hireling pre-vet, but I would not call that a reliable source. As stated above, you won't see many of them until you hit your Gold zone. Even then, they are not common. Since the game release, I have amassed ONE stack of daedra hearts. By comparison, I actively destroy most blue motif stones to manage inventory space. Palladium is common by comparison, though it is also mostly in the Gold zones. The WHERE to find them is the same locations as other style stones,
    Edited by Ourorboros on May 29, 2015 8:18PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cheapest I have seen Daedra Hearts is 350 gold, usually more like 500 gold. And, to think I gave 10 of them away to someone on the forums because I am a nice guy.

But, I have used maybe 20 of them for myself or making armor for others, and I think I have just over 100 of them. It's a good thing I don't like the Daedric Style.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• NpcOnStrike
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    LOL, if you can buy daedra hearts for 50g, you better buy as many as you can. Last I checked on NA server, they were around 300g each. I actually got a few daedra hearts from refining and hireling pre-vet, but I would not call that a reliable source. As stated above, you won't see many of them until you hit your Gold zone. Even then, they are not common. Since the game release, I have amassed ONE stack of daedra hearts. By comparison, I actively destroy most blue motif stones to manage inventory space. Palladium is common by comparison, though it is also mostly in the Gold zones. The WHERE to find them is the same locations as other style stones,

Just Checked guild Store and and they are like 1k a piece :(
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I find quite a few while stealing from containers in Gold zones.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    I find quite a few while stealing from containers in Gold zones.

I can confirm this.... have a stack of 200 just from working on Legermain in Gold.
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the price of Daedra Hearts went through the roof when the Justice system was implemented. One of the downsides to stealing things from crates I suppose. People can't cry about Daedric being so expensive though when they are the ones selling the hearts for 1k each.... lol
    NA Server - Kildair