• Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earelith wrote: »
    uberkull wrote: »
    Communication: Please demo this...
    How to talk to people across a zone?
    How to link items in chat?
    How to advertise your guild to get people to join? (without leaving the game)
    How to find trade guilds to join? (without leaving the game)
    How new people playing the game ask questions about something they need to figure out?
    How to tell someone their mic isn't working?
    How to communicate if you are deaf?
    How to communicate if you have a heavy accent, or are uncomfortable about your voice?
    How do you determine who is talking in a group of 12 people, 24 people, 50 people, 500 people?
    How do you communicate if you can't talk cause you don't want to wake the house?
    How do you figure out who is the annoying person on the mic so you can mute or ignore them?

Well, what you propose to those without a keyboard, doing all the above (without having to buy a keyboard)

Seriously? You can shell out $60 for a console controller, but won't throw in $20 for a wireless keyboard? I have 5 wireless keyboards laying around the house....I'll send you one. Ridiculous.
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
    Options
  • symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see the guild options please.
    Perhaps also the inventory system in detail/bank etc.

Also set up a scenario where 20+ people are all close playing music over thier mics, to show how horrible it will be.

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please demo how to correctly link your console game to your TESO account if you're doing the account copy

Or create a knowledge base article
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 31, 2015 10:42AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • Dionysusjones
    Dionysusjones
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see the Guild Store interface
    Options
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Email the entire company on Thursday and tell them there is a mandatory meeting at 4pm. Make them all login at the same time, make them all level 10, and have them go into Cyrodill.

Let the lag party begin....
    Options
  • BloodStorm
    BloodStorm
    ✭✭✭
    Make sure to wear the Mannimarco costume and possibly some delves footage while doing interface and so on. : )
    Options
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please demo how to correctly link your console game to your TESO account if you're doing the account copy

That will be the same linking as the beta. First thing you do when you launch the game on console is link to your PC account (if you have one), before any character selection screen at all. Once it's linked, then all your characters will appear on your first time seeing the character selection screen.
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on May 31, 2015 11:52PM
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zazaaji wrote: »

That will be the same linking as the beta. First thing you do when you launch the game on console is link to your PC account (if you have one), before any character selection screen at all. Once it's linked, then all your characters will appear on your first time seeing the character selection screen.
    -

True but remember all the posts where ppl had issues doing it.
    Seems simple enough :smile:
    Options
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    How new people playing the game ask questions about something they need to figure out?
    How to communicate if you have a heavy accent, or are uncomfortable about your voice?
    How do you determine who is talking in a group of 12 people, 24 people, 50 people, 500 people?
    How do you communicate if you can't talk cause you don't want to wake the house?
    How do you figure out who is the annoying person on the mic so you can mute or ignore them?

Well, what you propose to those without a keyboard, doing all the above (without having to buy a keyboard)

Seriously? You can shell out $60 for a console controller, but won't throw in $20 for a wireless keyboard? I have 5 wireless keyboards laying around the house....I'll send you one. Ridiculous.

Have you thought about that the reason I prefer the console is that I don't like the keyboard? Is that I want to just play? If I am going to play on console like I play on PC then what is the reason to play on console? I just want to lay back, grab my controller and play with just that.
    Options
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you thought about that the reason I prefer the console is that I don't like the keyboard? Is that I want to just play? If I am going to play on console like I play on PC then what is the reason to play on console? I just want to lay back, grab my controller and play with just that.

Then you will love the console version, because a keyboard is not actually supported in any useful way. No text chat. Hence the pointed questions in the first quote: those things are actually impossible to do in the game they are releasing next week.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then you will love the console version, because a keyboard is not actually supported in any useful way. No text chat. Hence the pointed questions in the first quote: those things are actually impossible to do in the game they are releasing next week.

Everything isn't for everyone and some games are designed with different experiences in mind.
    For those going to console, many of us are use to those types of experiences and are looking forward to playing the way we are most comfortable.

its not bad, just different...as such, certain things done on PC outside of the games' systems will not be possible, or those types of things will be done differently using the consoles' systems in place.

All in all, its good for the game to differ in some ways by platform.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on June 1, 2015 1:23PM
    Options
  • Tarkit
    Tarkit
    ✭✭

its not bad, just different...as such, certain things done on PC outside of the games' systems will not be possible, or those types of things will be done differently using the consoles' systems in place.

I agree but don't want to loose functionality of key elements like communication. how do you get a raid together of just v14s? hm.
    Options
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »
    Post below and tell us what else you’d like to see during our console demo!

A Cyrodiil battle with 200+ players on screen, if you'd be so kind.
    We'd love to show this off, but just to set expectations, we are going to be playing on one of our internal servers and will only have a couple devs available.
    It'll still be a full show with all the regular segments!

Yes. I'm sure you would. /Sarcasm

This pleases me!

3059_135068129530.jpg
    Edited by Huckdabuck on June 1, 2015 8:21PM
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
    Options
  • JarekReanimated
    Please give some detail on Remote Play features and button configuration.

Sony makes it mandatory for all games to allow Remote Play but many developers completely botch the controls as if they'd hardly put any thought it into them. The rear touch pad being used for the most common commands often leaves games unplayable.

Will we be given the ability to configure our own control schemes? If not, will ZOS put some effort into making it as comfortable to play on a Vita as possible?

Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tarkit wrote: »

I agree but don't want to loose functionality of key elements like communication. how do you get a raid together of just v14s? hm.

Grouping tools or just use your friends list

Those both work on all other games very well
    Options
  • Yukian
    Yukian
    ✭✭✭

I got my wireless keyboard free. From a university. In which i am not enrolled. Really, you can buy them from a local store for $14-18, they're extremely easy to get lol XD!

Thanks for the heads-up Gina! I'll definitely be watching!

Edit:I know we irritate you guys about this a lot, but can we have an update on imperial city? I realize it'll probably still be a bit before it's released, but any news on how far along it is or how much is left would be lovely.. I know there was an episode of ESO live about it around march, but... well. New content hype. :p
    Edited by Yukian on June 2, 2015 4:11AM
    PSN- Caleo95
    Devout follower of Sithis
    Options
  • Naslu
    Naslu
    ✭✭✭
    Please show us one piece of endgame content: vdsa, sanctum, aetherian archive, hel ra citadel i.e.

I'm want to see how playable that stuff is with controller and fast chat system, please please please.
    Guild Hodor
    • Marbella Ori / Temp Healer
    • Naslu / Stam Templer
    • Ordaril / Magicka Sorc
    • Allaine De Ladonia / Magicka DK
    • Gretel Witchhunter / Magicka NB
    • Lili Catani / Magicka Tank NB
    • Prince Adam of Eternia / Stam DK

[/center]
    Options
  • KrisButtar
    KrisButtar
    ✭✭✭
    How soon will it be posted to YouTube as its never broadcasted when I'm available.

How will ESO Plus and buying crowns work? Can we buy it through our console stores, like those shark cards R* has for GTAV or do we have to come to the Official site?

What will be available on the crown shop? Anything like a day 1 special?

PC gets updates every Monday how often will consoles?

It took me 20 hours to download the Beta. Is anyone trying to get the pre-load earlier than the 8th? So we maybe ready for the midnight launch.

What has changed since the Beta?

Options
  • burdocklightbringercub18_ESO
    How about confirmation that when Windows 10, Direct X 12 is released, the ESO on XBOX ONE will be optimized for it and will look better and outperform the PS4!??! For once it would be nice to have one up on them...
    Options
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about confirmation that when Windows 10, Direct X 12 is released, the ESO on XBOX ONE will be optimized for it and will look better and outperform the PS4!??! For once it would be nice to have one up on them...

Serious, or parody of a fanboy? Phil Spencer has gone on record saying not to expect much from DX12 for X1. It's already using a low-level API, and fixed hardware is fixed. X1 has a crap GPU. The end (PS4 GPU isn't anything to gloat about either, really).

More on point, can we see a full run through of a high level instance and the grouping system?
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a big pro Xbox guy but let's think about ideas that ZOS can show in a few days vs the comments you left above.
    Just to prevent and ps4 vs Xbox rants and also to make the best out of this opportunity to see a preview of the game days before release.
    Options
  • Etharian
    Etharian
    ✭✭✭
    Post below and tell us what else you’d like to see during our console demo!

A Cyrodiil battle with 200+ players on screen, if you'd be so kind.
    We'd love to show this off, but just to set expectations, we are going to be playing on one of our internal servers and will only have a couple devs available.

MissBizz wrote: »
    Will this ESO Live still consist of all the regular section (Life at ZOS, Q&A, events etc.) or will it solely be focused on the console demo, and console specific questions?
    It'll still be a full show with all the regular segments!

honestly?? This is very disturbing to hear.... it really does sound like you guys cant fix something thats been a problem for over a year... THAT is just inexcusable for a company taking paying customers money and not giving them what should be standard "working" mechanic's. If this is truly how its going to turn out on the console version then i will be quitting permanently and taking my money elsewhere.
    Options
  • Kalifas
    Kalifas
    ✭✭✭
    Tarkit wrote: »

Everything isn't for everyone and some games are designed with different experiences in mind.
    For those going to console, many of us are use to those types of experiences and are looking forward to playing the way we are most comfortable.

I am going to create a new system like Kinect with no box that only allows gestures for controls and communication. I still need to ask ZoS if ESO can come out on it. I am not going to allow them to release on it if they add anything for communication besides gestures.
    An Avid fan of Elder Scrolls Online. Check out my Concepts Repository!
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kalifas How am I to take your comment. It seems intended as sarcasm but the comment doesn't make any sense or maybe there a few typos and misplaced words

???
    Options
  • psufan5
    psufan5
    ✭✭✭✭

Ya, these are going to be rough :(

Surgical Incision
    Former Emperor
    USPS4
    Options
  • psufan5
    psufan5
    ✭✭✭✭

Get a keyboard? They are literally 10 bucks.

Surgical Incision
    Former Emperor
    USPS4
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When ppl say get a keyboard for a console it reminds of this...sorry but it's what pops in my head.
    gSixasD.jpg
    Options
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or this, which is current:
    51rCqHzK64L._SY300_.jpg
    Options
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not specifically console related, but can you talk about any possibility of implementing a faction transfer system?
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or this, which is current:
    51rCqHzK64L._SY300_.jpg

I have this. It completely removed any voice chat capabilities, isn't useful in the dark and the buttons are smushy. I use it when playing this on PC only but it's not Xbox user friendly for this game.
    Options