The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VR Players looking for a good PVE Guild

GalerionG
GalerionG
Hello there
So myself and a friend of mine are looking for a good PVE guild one that is active and helpful with players who will do Trials and Dungeons with us and venture out into Craglorn for some grinding and things of that sort we are extremly Tiered of the constant problems we get when recruiting randoms for dungeon runs
We are Both VR players I am VR3 and my friend is VR14 we are both DDs
If there is any good PVE guilds drop a name below or contact me in-game @VaizerdX
Best regards
  • NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    You haven't said which faction you are in :)
    GM and shameless promoter of Knights Who Say Nirn - AD/UK/EU - knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/

• Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You haven't said which faction you are in :)

Or which server.... ;)

If you're EU Ebonheart then drop me a message.... I may have just the group of elves for you! :D
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • GalerionG
    GalerionG
    Oh That's right I quite forgot the faction my bad we are both on the DC side and on the Eu server
  • Emid
    Emid
    ✭✭
    You are welcome to join Craft Masters. We're very friendly mostly pve guild :)
  • GalerionG
    GalerionG
    Is the Craft Masters based in DC
  • GalerionG
    GalerionG
    I am really intrested in joining but I do need a EU DC Guild
  • Emid
    Emid
    ✭✭
    yes it is based in DC
  • GalerionG
    GalerionG
    Very good What do I need to do to sign up with the Craft Masters ?