Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO PVP in a nutshell.

Astien
Astien
✭✭✭✭
ieDd30n.jpg

Guildv1 Teabag champions.
Edited by Astien on May 29, 2015 3:30AM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao@ Publius Scipio. Dude never ever shuts up.
  • Valindor Magnus
    Valindor Magnus
    ✭✭✭
    Vehemence Xv1 Video Coming soon.
    Vehemence
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP is nothing but pugs. PVP ruined.
  • Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    he got killed by aydz!
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I go to Italy for one week and this is what happens.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fruitdog wrote: »
    EP is nothing but pugs. PVP ruined.

You are what you eat I guess?

I BSOD'd last night, soo sad I missed being in this rage post. :s
    Vehemence
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Astien wrote: »
    ieDd30n.jpg

K-kaneki?
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These have been some of the best comments ive seen ever haha

1 by 1, ill pick you apart
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

ESO PVP Today in a nutshell:

giphy.gif

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    ieDd30n.jpg

K-kaneki?

aogiri can only zerg what a *** guild i'll 1v1 them but they only zerg me.
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by themdogesbite on May 29, 2015 12:33PM
    :]
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is exactly why they need to get rid of the cooldown on Critical Surge heals. OP was only taking about 5000 incoming DPS! A Sorc could easily live through that IF there was no cooldown on Surge heals.

Obviously a mob of good players is going to take you down no matter what, but nobody deserves to be gang-banged by a bunch of weaklings like the OP was!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is exactly why they need to get rid of the cooldown on Critical Surge heals. OP was only taking about 5000 incoming DPS! A Sorc could easily live through that IF there was no cooldown on Surge heals.

Obviously a mob of good players is going to take you down no matter what, but nobody deserves to be gang-banged by a bunch of weaklings like the OP was!

Yeah the solution to this is clearly to make one class able to outheal it by doing damage. It was right there all along! Change crit surge and PvP will be good again, I'm sure the lag will disappear too :open_mouth:
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pppontus wrote: »

Yeah the solution to this is clearly to make one class able to outheal it by doing damage. It was right there all along! Change crit surge and PvP will be good again, I'm sure the lag will disappear too :open_mouth:

A group of GOOD players would be doing too much damage to heal through, regardless. You could be crit healing at 50000 HPS and you will still die if the incoming damage is more than your Health! My point is that self-healing should be at least strong enough to give you a fighting chance against a group of WEAK players or mobs, like the ones that took down the OP.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Astien
    Astien
    ✭✭✭✭
    These videos were hilarious.

• Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to why I dont log in to pvp that much anymore........you find one guy, fight him, have a good fight, then right when he is about to lose BAM! 30 friends come out of stealth and kill you.

OR

You are running along and BAM 30+ guys jump you then talk crap and refuse to duel. It is what it is. I could do PVE I guess, but PVE doesnt really offer anything remotely interesting. Gear? No thanks, nothing really screams "I need that". The daily dungeon quest were fun.......for the first day.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MAN. A Ghoul from Tokyo - how unsanitary.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pppontus wrote: »

A group of GOOD players would be doing too much damage to heal through, regardless. You could be crit healing at 50000 HPS and you will still die if the incoming damage is more than your Health! My point is that self-healing should be at least strong enough to give you a fighting chance against a group of WEAK players or mobs, like the ones that took down the OP.

Or damage could just be less out of control in general as it is now due to lack of soft caps, reinstating a silly overpowered crit surge in a world without impen.. no thanks. It's fun to play my sorc and be extremely tanky with amazing damage and mobility already. If that happened I would have to lose my self respect to be able to play my sorc, no ty, I feel bad enough as is :)
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That clearly isn't the entire 24 man raid.....WHO WASN'T ON CROWN? /GKICK
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You were killed by Aydz

sounds about right
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

lol

rip decibel
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL good one some one get a fire ballista on that door !!! That's is what it looks like when all those white smocks run into the barn, yep eso pvp in a nutshell..LOL
  • Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    I go to Italy for one week and this is what happens.

A wild Satiar has appeared from across the pond!
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • Valindor Magnus
    Valindor Magnus
    ✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    ieDd30n.jpg

K-kaneki?

lol yes btw that is my NB alt that he s targeting :D
    Vehemence
  • Valindor Magnus
    Valindor Magnus
    ✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    MAN. A Ghoul from Tokyo - how unsanitary.

im sure he takes daily showers
    Vehemence