The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Stamina Build Help

Drayzon
Drayzon
✭✭✭
I have been running a magicka dragon knight build over the last few weeks but now i want to swap to a stamina build but keep the same kinda DPS my magicka one dose which is 8-9k on bosses on AA (aetherian archive), i have a few ideas on what to do for a stamina build but i just want to get some feedback on my build, i currently have not change my attribute points or champion points.

Gear
3 pieces of Dreugh King Slayer - two v14 purple one v14 blue
5 pieces Hunding's Rage - all v14 purple
2 Pact's Band rings - v10 purple

Weapons
First Bar - 2 Swords of the Two-Fanged Snake - v12 purple
Second Bar - The Master's Greatsword - v13 purple

Race - Argonian, yes i know about the worst choice i could make

so what i want to know is what sort of stats i should be aiming for or any better options for gear i should use, i know that shadow walker and ravager are really good but i can't afford them yet.

Thanks to anyone who took the time to help out on this :smile:
2300+CP

#BuffArgonians
  • krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for information also on a stamina DK. Any help out there?
    Options
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    You could look at 5 piece hunding 5 ravager and master's sword.
    Options
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    For dual wield add Morag tong or master's daggers or craft something with sharpened trait, like ashen. Can't think if any other crafted sets give 2 piece weapon damage
    Options