The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stop the EMP farming on Azura

• reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to make switching home campaigns more expensive, and base it on AP already earned in the current campaign and if you were an emp.

Hell, have the cost to switch your home = the amount of AP you've already gained in the current home campaign. +200,000 ap if you were emp in the campaign.

Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    I am still trying to figure out who the emp farmers are. Its been the same two people as emp for the whole cycle

I had emp for a day, then WRX, then Tbois, and now Herk. I believe that the only one who hasn't been emp before is Tbois, though WRX had not had it on his sorc. So four people (that I recall) this campaign.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    I am still trying to figure out who the emp farmers are. Its been the same two people as emp for the whole cycle

I had emp for a day, then WRX, then Tbois, and now Herk. I believe that the only one who hasn't been emp before is Tbois, though WRX had not had it on his sorc. So four people (that I recall) this campaign.

So youve "farmed" one set of passives this cycle.

I see. OP clearly understands what farming is
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »

So youve "farmed" one set of passives this cycle.

I see. OP clearly understands what farming is

FWIW he did say EP and AD, how many different EP emps have there been?

Also I think that Has'Ren'Dar was also AD emp along with one more I can't remember.
    Edited by Takllin on June 3, 2015 8:20PM
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)