Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A possible way to deal with zerg issues

coolermh
coolermh
✭✭✭
I noticed in this game there is no function to assist targeting. In some other games I played you could simply right click on an ally party members target to attack the same target as him/her. Is there no way to do this in eso? Maybe an assist crown function? I think if you could, this would slow down zerging because if 4-6 DPS can target the same guy for a burst you could likely bring them down even in the zerg heals. Doing this repeatedly and tactically could disrupt these zergs. It is hard to target out a single player as a group though.
-MrHeid625
Max Chars:
Magika Sorc AD
Stamina NB AD
Stam DK AD
Magika NB-
Magika Temp-
Stam Warden
Stam Sorc
Mag Warden
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    Imo the only way to fix zergs is to not make zerging the most effective way to win...
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    The main problem is that the game is not rewarding enough for casual players. Not only that you gain much less XP/AP/CP, but with the removal of camps you have to ride for hours (this is no joke) before finding a fight and if you die, you'll ride for hours again. On the other hand you can be killed faster than in an egoshooter, no matter if you ASSIST or not, you get killed too fast, while in a zerg you'll have your healers (remaining templars) and generally "dumb" people, who can follow a shepard but who will never be able to just play "free pvp" and that form of pvp is dissolving like the fog

That is why playing in a zerg gives you more profit and the "being where the action is".. Actually, also the damage is out of control and the game is generally not so interesting for the casual player. It is not "transparent" (you can not understand everything, the game maker does not offer "all" informations, how this game functions).
    For me, ESO is quickly loosing any form of casual / small team action and without any random players, also the zergers will vanish, sooner or later,

To Assist you can use some skills that "mark" the target. That is a Nightblades skill or a templars skill BUt as I said, targets die in seconds, literally in seconds