The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[EN-GB] New Player - Looking For Guild

ViscousSummer88
ViscousSummer88
✭✭✭
Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to view my thread. I'm new to ESO and MMOs in general and I'm looking for some friends and a Guild to join to get me off my feet and break me in to the wonderful world. A little info about me?

I'm 19, from the UK and primarily play FPS games however I recently stumbled across ESO and so far I think it's fair to say I'm pretty much addicted! My account name is @ViscousSummer88

Hope to see you soon!
Edited by ViscousSummer88 on May 24, 2015 12:07AM
Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88
  • NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    Hi, hello, and welcome to ESO! May I introduce to you the Knights Who Say Nirn? We are a UK/EU guild, based in Aldmeri Dominion - you can join up to 5 guilds so please do take a moment to check us out! :)http://knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/
    GM and shameless promoter of Knights Who Say Nirn - AD/UK/EU - knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/

• ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for reaching out to me and taking the time to respond, it means a lot.
    I've looked over the website and submitted my application, thanks again for taking the time to post!
    Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you have a nightblade character. If this is right, you're straight on the way to become a rogue, and maybe you want to know us :) If don't have any NBs, it is time to roll one! :)
    Edited by SirCritical on May 24, 2015 7:11PM
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! If you are still looking for a fun helpful guild, make sure to check out our site at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com. We are a medium sized guild (EP aligned) with 134 members at the moment, focusing on having a nice relaxed and fun atmosphere, with players from all over the world and in any class, level. The guild offers regular events, contests, trader, TS, tabard, weekly trial runs. If interested, feel free to message us in game or apply on our site. :)
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.