The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Will The Morag Tong Exist as a join able faction?

Palminski
Palminski
I personally would much rather be part of the Morag Tong than the Dark brotherhood mostly due to Role playing reasons. It may be hard to incorporate over 3 alliances but we have already been shown a Morag Tong armor set which was displayed similarly to the Thieves Guild and Dark brotherhood ones.
What does this sub think? Is it likely we will be able to join the Morag Tong? Would you want to if you could?

palminski

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    As you said yourself. Morag Tong is strongly tied to the morrowind region and the tribunal religion. Although they do travel outside the province to do the job, they are not known to be hired by outsiders (in skyrim dragonborn, they are hired to kill a dunmer, and they are hired by dunmer).

The dark brotherhood doesn't have such a limitation.
    also, if given the option, I think that 80-90% of the people will choose the dark brotherhood. I do hope that they will have a role in the dark brotherhood story, but not as a faction we can join as players.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU