The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EU gamers, how's your side of the pond in relation to NA's tribulations?

Minno
Minno
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious and only noticed a few posts.
Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
- Guild-lead for MV
- Filthy Casual
  • Trottz
    Trottz
    ✭✭✭
    we got lag. we got too many EPs on thorn during off hours. we all axpected a little more dedication by ZOS regarding pvp and bugfixes. we got vets. we lost vets. we got greenhorns.

same issues. maybe a little less drama here. its fun reading you guys though xD
    Trist'is and Krahl, a.D.

“Show me a mortal who is not pursued, and I’ll show you a corpse. Every hunter is hunted, every mind that knows itself has stalkers. We drive and are driven. The unknown pursues the ignorant, the truth assails every scholar wise enough to know his ignorance, for that is the meaning of unknowable truths.”
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lag laggity lag lag laaaaaaaagggggg LAG lag... otherwise super thanks.

Judging from people I know many of those that used to PvP most nights now pop in every few days at most, some are even leaving the game because they have lost faith in ZOS being willing to even try to fix PvP.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trottz wrote: »
    we got lag. we got too many EPs on thorn during off hours. we all axpected a little more dedication by ZOS regarding pvp and bugfixes. we got vets. we lost vets. we got greenhorns.

Glad we could deliver the entertainment lol
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lag... Allthough its been worse. Nirned stacking. Nightcapping. Not as much drama indeed but problems none the less. Ps: as a general question for NA players. When making a server specific topic. Can you add NA in the title or in the OP? Thanks. Much appreciated.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iseko wrote: »
    Lag... Allthough its been worse. Nirned stacking. Nightcapping. Not as much drama indeed but problems none the less. Ps: as a general question for NA players. When making a server specific topic. Can you add NA in the title or in the OP? Thanks. Much appreciated.

So much this yes!
    Can't count how many topics I've read only to realize half way through that it's not on my server :P
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey EU friends, do you guys suffer from a lot of campaign hopping, no faction loyalty ? And when you have a power house faction on the campaign do the other two factions pound them down and use three faction warfare ?

Here in NA we have people that change factions like the wind, no faction loyalty, instead of using three faction warfare to gang up on the big faction the answer in NA seems to be run away run away quickly, I would like to know if this goes on all over, it does seem like NA/EU has a common enemy it is lag, and the lack of ZOS doing anything during this time of console release is a bummer for sure.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey EU friends, do you guys suffer from a lot of campaign hopping, no faction loyalty ? And when you have a power house faction on the campaign do the other two factions pound them down and use three faction warfare ?

Here in NA we have people that change factions like the wind, no faction loyalty, instead of using three faction warfare to gang up on the big faction the answer in NA seems to be run away run away quickly, I would like to know if this goes on all over, it does seem like NA/EU has a common enemy it is lag, and the lack of ZOS doing anything during this time of console release is a bummer for sure.

Well on our Thornblade the EP outnumber DC and AD and constantly cap it at night, well did. Both factions realise waking up to a red map every morning is bogus and push the EP back. Common sense really helps.

AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    iseko wrote: »

So much this yes!
    Can't count how many topics I've read only to realize half way through that it's not on my server :P

Haha yea we forget all the time there are two servers.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Well on our Thornblade the EP outnumber DC and AD and constantly cap it at night, well did. Both factions realise waking up to a red map every morning is bogus and push the EP back. Common sense really helps.
    What this Smurf means is that EP is committed to Thornblade like no other faction. Since the other factions have trouble organizing among themselves, they have formed the Daggerfall Dominion with their enemies in an attempt to try and win Thornblade. You can ignore comments about nightcapping and what not, since every faction will attempt to nightcap and only the factions who lose are the ones crying about it, while naturally trying to nightcap again the next time.

Too bad about the DC's exploiting though.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

What this Smurf means is that EP is committed to Thornblade like no other faction. Since the other factions have trouble organizing among themselves, they have formed the Daggerfall Dominion with their enemies in an attempt to try and win Thornblade. You can ignore comments about nightcapping and what not, since every faction will attempt to nightcap and only the factions who lose are the ones crying about it, while naturally trying to nightcap again the next time.

Too bad about the DC's exploiting though.

Its not us who care about winning, its you. EP are full lock every night while other factions are on medium and not only that you run 2 organised groups at this time.

its AvAvA of course the 2 factions who wake up to red maps are gonna use everything in there power to stop it.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you bring some of that common sense over to the pond and share it here, it seems to be lost somewhere. I wish more folks understood it is AvAvA here.
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭

Have you ever seen the Arena chat?

But I agree EU tends to be much quieter on the forums.

I only remember once being told about a guild doing faction changes and some singular players, apart from that europeans seem to be pretty loyal to me.
    Edited by Sublime on May 26, 2015 9:25AM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sublime wrote: »

Have you ever seen the Arena Chat?

But I agree EU tends to be much quieter on Forums.

I only remember once being told about a guild doing faction changes and some singular players, apart from that europeans seem to be pretty loyal to me.

The arena chat can be quite golden some times. It's the best place to cry about anything :D
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Traveller
    Traveller
    EU non vet PVP is total madness but great fun I love going in with a level 10 player with what I know to see how long I last. It seems to be a good mix from all countries in each faction which is great. The word duel and Area does come up a lot in chat, must be the same on the NA side.
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Too few Blues on Blackwater Blade. We need more players during weekdays too, not just on weekends. But being the underdog makes it more exciting. Seeing 40+ reds or yellows bearing down on your group of 2 is quite an experience.
    Halcyon Black
  • Methariorn
    Methariorn
    ✭✭✭
    I bet my ass the less forum drama is because the forum are not "zoned" If the dev put separate forum for NA and EU megaserver I bet the flame and drama where equal :smiley:
    Methariorn sorc EU server AD
    Acciughina NB EU server AD
    Aiacos Templar EU server AD
    Sevoltan DK EU server AD