Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Strange issue

ThisOnePosts
ThisOnePosts
✭✭✭✭✭
I can read all chats, receive tells (so yes appearing online), receive mail... but I can not send mail, I can send a tell on my end where it shows it but the other party will not receive it, I go to guild vendors and they only say a phrase instead of allowing me to check their stores, I can see my guilds but not access guild features from the bankers, etc.... On the very same computer with the very same add-ons, I logged into my wife's account and it works perfectly. Heck I had them both logged in at once on my PC and could properly communicate with hers but not mine! Of course I have logged out, changed characters, etc... this is a brand new error to me and I've been here since Beta.

Devs? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I have submitted a ticket yes, but what the heck? No reply yet, it also says your phone times are experiencing higher than usual wait times, yet I don't see any warning about there being some issue with the servers/some accounts. Anyone else having this issue? At first I just thought my usually talkative friends were quiet, until I tried to send mail and no matter what it wasn't working. That's when my investigation and testing began. -.-'
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can invite to groups, be invited to a group successfully... but while I can read their group chat they can not read mine. I can see group chat on my end that I send, but it never makes it to the other parties. W-T-H???? LOL

I do not get trade requests and when I send one it automatically says "Trade failed". There is definitely something wrong server side with my account and I'm not sure how many others TBH.
    Edited by ThisOnePosts on May 23, 2015 1:43AM
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it seems somehow a permissions error occurred. They're resolving it and apparently figuring out what the heck caused it.. I called a different number for ZOS and got through to someone!
    Edited by ThisOnePosts on May 23, 2015 1:59AM