Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leave campaign option

nemo284b16_ESO
nemo284b16_ESO
✭✭✭
A simple leave campaign option without having to force to move around campaigns would be highly appreciated.

Now I was forced to delete a lvl 34 character just to be able to open up the non vet campaign to my other chars.
Before deleting I tried setting it to a different home campaign but apparently I needed to do guest before home first. Since you can't put guest on the home campaign after you have choosed home..
There aren't many options to choose from to begin with.... So no that char was holding 2 campaigns I could not enter with other chars. And its stupid to have to play first to get enough AP points to move again, then set guest to that server, then wait a couple of days. Play some more to earn more AP's to be able to set home and guest to the same campaign. When all I want to do is get that char out of pvp so I can enter it with others.
I created a ticked about this to let you guys know I am ***** off about this **** system you guys made and in the response of you guys I was asked to post my feedback here on the forums. So here you go.

Please put in the simple option: Leave campaign without being forced to choose an other campaign.
To quote the original Thief game: Join us, join us, join us now!
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aye the campaign thing can be frustrating, and having to set campaigns so your other toons don`t conflict.

But you can set home and guest to same campaign, as I done with my EP DK on Haderus

But you can bring other toons into any campaign if you know someone who is there or follow a group into it, e.g just a couple of days ago, I went into Haderus with a char from DC with a friend while my EP char is homed and guested there.

So you can work round it, but it is a pain I will agree.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly you can only have home and guest on the same ones if you do guest before home. If you do try it the other way there is no option to set guest to your home campaign. Unless I am missing something?

I know about the work around that if you have a friend in a campaign you can still enter it no matter what. Thank goodness for that. But the fact remain that the system is faulty and a simple leave campaign option would solve the matter. Hey I even don't mind if they put a 3-7 days cool down on it before you can re-enter a campaign with that character.
    To quote the original Thief game: Join us, join us, join us now!