Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Gift Cards/Time Cards?

xDevlinx21
xDevlinx21
✭✭
Will it be at all possible to buy gift subs for ESO Plus for friends? Of course the obvious way right now is to add your CC info to their accounts but, that's not always optimal. I would love to buy time cards for ESO Plus for my girlfriend and/or friends who play ESO way more than me and would be so much easier to buy a gift card than get their account info to buy it for them and then remove my info. Thanks ZOS and community!
Live Streamer: http://twitch.tv/xDevlinx21
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stores still sale time cards...Target in my city has about a stack of 60 on the shelf still
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • xDevlinx21
    xDevlinx21
    ✭✭
    Stores still sale time cards...Target in my city has about a stack of 60 on the shelf still

@NewBlacksmurf Does this add ESO Plus or just give Crowns equivalent to time card dollar amount?

EDIT: Also forgot to mention I'm in Canada and my girlfriend and most ESO friends are in the US. So, hopefully they still sell ESO Time Cards in my area.
    Edited by xDevlinx21 on May 21, 2015 6:43PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few threads on this with no answers. A year ago the time dates eeee not in Canada, it seems. With that check game stores and target if you have one.

With that, maybe it's time to pay the girlfriend a visit. Just make sure to bring a gaming notebook with you.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about Canada but for here it's the same.
    Sorry
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 21, 2015 6:59PM
  • xDevlinx21
    xDevlinx21
    ✭✭
    There are a few threads on this with no answers. A year ago the time dates eeee not in Canada, it seems. With that check game stores and target if you have one.

With that, maybe it's time to pay the girlfriend a visit. Just make sure to bring a gaming notebook with you.
    @Giles.floydub17_ESO I'll check around the local Gamestop. Sadly no more target around me, they got closed down a few months after opening, lol. Worse comes to worse, I could just either wire the gf some money or paypal or try to buy one digitally online (if that's a thing?). Thanks for you response though! :smile:
    Not sure about Canada
    @NewBlacksmurf Okay, thanks! :wink:
    Edited by xDevlinx21 on May 21, 2015 7:04PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The site accepts PayPal as that's how I buy ESO plus but not sure how you'd gift it

Maybe just PayPal the person the sub and hope that they don't spend it elsewhere
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on May 21, 2015 7:06PM
  • xDevlinx21
    xDevlinx21
    ✭✭
    The site accepts PayPal as that's how I buy ESO plus but not sure how you'd gift it

Maybe just PayPal the person the sub and hope that they don't spend it elsewhere
    @NewBlacksmurf ESO accepts paypal? Okay, cool. That's good to know. Also, lol. Yeah, cause technically you can send the money for one thing but it's ultimately down to trust that they'll actually use it for such! :tongue:
    Thanks! That's definitely something to consider.