The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

WTB: 5 pieces of plate nirn (for research purposes).

Sandmanninja
Sandmanninja
✭✭✭✭
I only know 5 cloth armor nirn traits and 2 staff nirn traits.
I'm wanting to buy 5 pieces of plate nirn (for research purposes).
Preferably: Chest, Legs, (and then any other 3 pieces).
I'm hoping to keep the price reasonable but I realise how rare these stones are.

If anyone can help me out, let me know.
I have Legendary Upgrade Mats and/or gold that I'm willing to trade.

If anyone can help, that would be great. Please contact me ingame.
@Sandmanninja

Thanks again
[Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
Pst/email for info/invites.
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go to Reaper's March Rawlkha and find the guilds. You will have all pieces there. Alternative is second zone - where undaunted pledges are - Deshaan, Stormhaven, Grahtwood. From nirnhoned items point of view, I would prefer Deshaan.
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people will do it cheap if you have the trait stones, if not..... most will not bother as its easier to just sell the trait stone then save it and sell the nirn trait Armour.

I have finished all research (9 traits in everything) but I don't 'save' my nirn traits stones for armor, I sell them as soon as I harvest them.

Nirn trait stones selling for 15-20k but the armor on the guilds stores are selling for 30k.
    Get some Nirn trait stones and ask in zone, someone will make the armor if you provide the stone for 1k each and therefore saving you 10k
    Edited by Natjur on May 21, 2015 8:35PM