Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do some players have this symbol?

emmerz6949
emmerz6949
✭✭
11336867_799720153456803_7031352652656183853_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9
Edited by emmerz6949 on February 24, 2016 11:28PM

Best Answers

• deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that symbol means they have passed lvl49 and moved on to vet1-14
    Answer ✓
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As others have said, its the symbol of Veteran Rank that goes from 1/14, but funnily enough, it does actually say Veteran on your pic OP:P
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Answer ✓
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's just the veteran symbol, isn't it?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard it's a real life cult and they sacrifice kittens.
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

They also finance themselves by selling chocolate bars in the neighborhood.
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Trollwut wrote: »

Yes, but they are made with chocolate laxative, so it's still evil. :wink:
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • ScratchMatch
    Glurin wrote: »

Still more dangerous than Molang Bal.
    That moment when you don't get a weapon for your class after a really hard boss fight.
  • emmerz6949
    emmerz6949
    ✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    As others have said, its the symbol of Veteran Rank that goes from 1/14, but funnily enough, it does actually say Veteran on your pic OP:P

but that was talking about their Cyrodil title :P but yeah i already know it's the veteran symbol :D
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    emmerz6949 wrote: »

but that was talking about their Cyrodil title :P but yeah i already know it's the veteran symbol :D

Then what are you asking about if you already know what that symbol is?
  • emmerz6949
    emmerz6949
    ✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »

this post is almost a year old so i'm not really asking anymore :P
  • Alvar
    Alvar
    ✭✭✭
    You necro-ed your own post 10 months after the fact to say that you already know what the symbol means?

That's just awesome!
    You can't sprint and use abilities at the same time.
  • stewart.leslie76b16_ESO
    Glurin wrote: »

Oh please, that is so work place related pratical joke. We've moved on to 5lb sugarfree gummibears.
    I, as a loyal member of the Foamy Cult, do solemnly swear to live a logical life free of stupidity, ignorance and all round jack assery. I shall do my best to enlighten those in need of Squirrelly Wisdom in hope of one day ridding the world of human idiocy. This I swear.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »

this post is almost a year old so i'm not really asking anymore :P

XD
  • emmerz6949
    emmerz6949
    ✭✭
    Alvar wrote: »
    You necro-ed your own post 10 months after the fact to say that you already know what the symbol means?

That's just awesome!

I didn't login to the forums for 10 months so yeah haha