The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nirnhoned Research

Enemy-of-Coldharbour
Enemy-of-Coldharbour
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What is the cheapest way to research Nirnhoned items? They sell on average for 30,000 gold (too much for my purse). Can you farm mobs for them, and if so where? I don't have access to upper Craglorn yet.
Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only farm Nirncrux in Upper Craglorn. Wood, Cloth and Ore nodes are the main sources. Some say the Alchemy/Enchanting nodes also drop them, but I have not seen a consensus on that. I certainly have not found any from Alchemy/Enchanting Nodes and I have farmed a ton of those. Welwa's also drop them, so perhaps other critters up there do.

In other words, if you can't get to UC, then you have to buy them.

Now, you might be able to find Nirncruxs in the Guild Stores for about 17K (I have never seen them, but Master Merchant tells me that is the average price so they must go fast at that price) and then ask someone who knows the trait to make something with it.
    Edited by Nestor on May 26, 2015 8:24PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Items with the Nirnhoned trait do not drop anywhere. If you finish the quest line in upper Craglorn, you will get one random item with the Nirnhoned trait and this is how all the players first started researching the trait.

The trait stone used to make theses items (once you have researched it) is harvested (0.5% chance per node) from wood, ore and cloth nodes in upper Craglorn.
    (If harvesting a node from a survey writ, the change increased from 0.5% to 2% which is still very low)

This is why its so costly, cause the stones are rare (get about 2 per hour farming all nodes in upper craglorn)

I make theses items for research all the time for free for guildmates (if they provide the trait stone).
    Edited by Natjur on May 21, 2015 1:09AM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition to what @Nestor says, the actual Nirnhoned items don't drop, period. You get one for completing a questline, but you'll never have one drop from mobs. The only way to get any for research (beyond your initial one that you get from that questline) is to get them from other players who have already researched them and can craft them for you. As @Nestor says, though, if you can find Nirncrux (again, only in Upper Craglorn - but you can get there any time from VR1 on) you may be able to get people to make you stuff with the Nirncrux. Friendly guildies perhaps?
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm nirncrux stones to make the stuff also drop from alchemy nodes. Since I found one with a whitecap mushroom the other day.
    Not sure about enchanting, but I reckon if it drops with ore, wood, cloth and alchemy plants... who knows, they might even wash up with collecting pure water...
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the only way to upper Craglorn by completing the lower Craglorn main quest line?
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main

PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cgipervert wrote: »
    Is the only way to upper Craglorn by completing the lower Craglorn main quest line?

No, you can just walk up there. There are roads.

I think the Destinations Mod has an option to put a red line on the map where the demarcation is. But, basically it is the cliffs across the upper third of the zone. Well, the line that defines the upper third.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Nestor! I will be dusting-off my main and heading there tonight.

PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be warned: there are a lot of folks farming nodes there. At least there have been every time I've gone there...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gone farming there 3 times in the past few weeks, and I've came away with 3 fortified nirncrux. Only farmed for maybe 30-45m tops each time. Just harvest everything, kill helwas, easy. I have not gotten any potent nirncrux however.

Also, the crafting writs that give you the survey maps are good for the nirncrux trait stone.
    Edited by Worstluck on May 20, 2015 11:46PM
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the difference between the two (regular and potent)?

PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potent is for weapons. Fortified is for armor.
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good luck friend, spent over an hour there last night, hit all 5 kinds of nodes and killed beasts. Came away with zilch.

Also the farmers up there are pretty cut throat. Remember one of them rode up while I was clearing mobs and snagged my node. Also got to see a chat fight between two farmers over that same thing. So be ready for that.

Edited by driosketch on May 21, 2015 12:02AM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • drschplatt
    drschplatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, the crafting writs that give you the survey maps are good for the nirncrux trait stone.

Don't count on crafting writs for this. It'll take dozens and dozens of writs to get a survey (it took me almost 100 writs to get my first survey) and even then the chances of the survey actually dropping a nirncrux are really low. The two surveys I got didn't drop one and on top of that half the nodes weren't even the right tier items but VR 1 - 8 stuff.
    Foräois - Imperial Sorcerer of Ineptitude.
    Widoch - Nord Dragon Knight of Ignorance.
    Billy Bob - Dunmer Templar of Chicken and Noodles.
    Blades of Vengeance
  • Locke_ESO
    Locke_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    What is the cheapest way to research Nirnhoned items? They sell on average for 30,000 gold (too much for my purse). Can you farm mobs for them, and if so where? I don't have access to upper Craglorn yet.

Seeing as no-one clarified it for you unless they have changed something then only Ore, Wood and Cloth nodes drop Nirncrux. Enchanting and Alchemy nodes do not. I'd also strongly recommend installing the Harvest Map Add on if you want to farm nirncrux.
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    drschplatt wrote: »

Don't count on crafting writs for this. It'll take dozens and dozens of writs to get a survey (it took me almost 100 writs to get my first survey) and even then the chances of the survey actually dropping a nirncrux are really low. The two surveys I got didn't drop one and on top of that half the nodes weren't even the right tier items but VR 1 - 8 stuff.

That's odd, I receive survey maps fairly often from completing my writs. But yes, even when harvesting from survey nodes it's quite rare that I'll get nirncrux.

Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there's no way to research all items without spending serious coin. 30K is too much, 20-25 is normal.

i'm 9 trait woodworking on everything (and 9 trait on some blacksmith/clothier stuff) and I didn't get that without spending a few hundred thousand on the right staves/shield..

having a nirncrux stone is useless if you haven't researched the trait first - and you can't use a stone to do that.
    PC / NA - 1500 CP
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Smothers-With-Pillows"
    L50 Argonian StamPlar PvE DPS/Solo (US/EP) "The Rusty Argonian Spade"
    L50 Khajit StamPlar PvE DPS (US/EP) "Critteh Kitteh"
    L50 Khajit MagDK PvE DPS 97k (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit"
    L50 Dunmer MagDK PvE DPS (US/DC) "Deep Fried Bin Chicken"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA/vvH Potato Sorc
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvE DPS (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE Healer (US/AD) "Never Goanna Heal You Up"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade PvP Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"
    L50 Breton MagWarden PvE Healer (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L40 Orc StamDen PvE DPS (US/EP) "Fugly Betty"
    L50 Breton MagCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L50 Redguard StamCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L50 Dunmer Stam Arcanist PvE DPS 80k (US/EP) "Sends-The-Trout" - 1 Bar Oakensoul
    L20 Nord Arcanist PvE Tank (US/EP) "Now Thats a Huge Witch"

Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

|GM - The Bin Chicken Alliance | Aussie Dragon Slayers | Aedra | The Skooma Emporium | The Bus | The Bounty Hunters Guild |
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hamgatan wrote: »
    there's no way to research all items without spending serious coin. 30K is too much, 20-25 is normal.

i'm 9 trait woodworking on everything (and 9 trait on some blacksmith/clothier stuff) and I didn't get that without spending a few hundred thousand on the right staves/shield..

having a nirncrux stone is useless if you haven't researched the trait first - and you can't use a stone to do that.

Having a nirncrux stone isn't useless at all. Give your stone to a nirn crafter and if they are a guildie, they usually won't charge you to craft a nirn item you can use for research. Guildies help each other out that way all the time.

Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I can go along with the above. You either have to buy an item with the trait or find someone who will craft it for use. I got lucky and found someone who make items with my mats for only 2k g. I don't know if that is a good rate, but it worked for me.

The bigger question is why bother with nirnhone research? I did it only to satisfy my personal goal of learning all traits on one character. Beyond that and bragging rights, knowing all the nirnhone traits has not given me a big advantage. Mostly it has made me a resource for my guilds. I could sell nirnhone items, but I don't need the gold, and it's easier to sell the stones. If the FUBAR with nirnhone trait is the reason, it's likely that will be fixed in the future and that advantage will be gone.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grunim wrote: »

Having a nirncrux stone isn't useless at all. Give your stone to a nirn crafter and if they are a guildie, they usually won't charge you to craft a nirn item you can use for research. Guildies help each other out that way all the time.

sorry I should rephrase that - the stones themselves are great - but firstly you need to know a 9 Trait crafter, AND trust them enough not to *** off with your extremely valuable stone - What I mean is they are useless for research on their own. I craft for my guild as well provided stones are sent to me in advance.

PC / NA - 1500 CP
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Smothers-With-Pillows"
    L50 Argonian StamPlar PvE DPS/Solo (US/EP) "The Rusty Argonian Spade"
    L50 Khajit StamPlar PvE DPS (US/EP) "Critteh Kitteh"
    L50 Khajit MagDK PvE DPS 97k (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit"
    L50 Dunmer MagDK PvE DPS (US/DC) "Deep Fried Bin Chicken"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA/vvH Potato Sorc
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvE DPS (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE Healer (US/AD) "Never Goanna Heal You Up"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade PvP Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"
    L50 Breton MagWarden PvE Healer (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L40 Orc StamDen PvE DPS (US/EP) "Fugly Betty"
    L50 Breton MagCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L50 Redguard StamCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L50 Dunmer Stam Arcanist PvE DPS 80k (US/EP) "Sends-The-Trout" - 1 Bar Oakensoul
    L20 Nord Arcanist PvE Tank (US/EP) "Now Thats a Huge Witch"

Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

|GM - The Bin Chicken Alliance | Aussie Dragon Slayers | Aedra | The Skooma Emporium | The Bus | The Bounty Hunters Guild |
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

I can go along with the above. You either have to buy an item with the trait or find someone who will craft it for use. I got lucky and found someone who make items with my mats for only 2k g. I don't know if that is a good rate, but it worked for me.

The bigger question is why bother with nirnhone research? I did it only to satisfy my personal goal of learning all traits on one character. Beyond that and bragging rights, knowing all the nirnhone traits has not given me a big advantage. Mostly it has made me a resource for my guilds. I could sell nirnhone items, but I don't need the gold, and it's easier to sell the stones. If the FUBAR with nirnhone trait is the reason, it's likely that will be fixed in the future and that advantage will be gone.
    To help prepare you for the 10th trait when it comes out.
    If you think nirn mats are expensive now, wait until everyone needs them to get to the 10th trait and the 10th hidden crafting station.

Still, having two mundus buffs - max magicka and magicka regen - surely helps my spell caster.
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a pure character advancement point of view, if you are VR14 you are better off grinding mobs in Cadwell's Gold or Cyrodiil. If you put in a couple of hours you can easily make enough gold to buy one piece of nirnhorn armor. And at the same time, you will get a lot of experience for champion points.

If you are farming nirncrux just to sell it, that is a different story. But just to get the traits researched, buying it is easier imo. On the NA server the going price for nirnhorn armor for research is 21k. That isn't really so expensive considering that even with ESO+ it can take up to 27 days to research a single piece, so it's not like you don't have plenty of time.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Just want to throw my two cents here about making nirnhone free for fellow guildies. Whether there is a fee will vary, and may come down to any relationship you have with each other. I recently crafted some nirnhome with no expectation of a fee, even though it was offered. However, I paid a lot of time and gold to have all 9 traits researched. I suggested I would accept a tip, and a generous one was given. Don't be a cheap *** and expect a crafter to make nirnhone for free. Even if no fee is asked for, no one who researched nirnhone did it without considerable time and expense. They deserve some consideration for that, even if they don't expect it.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you need to possess anything or complete anything to find them from a node?

I've not found one in 3 months, and I go on farming sprees for an hour a two when I do. I found one from some nightwood a long time ago, but that's it.

That said, I just buy them from a guild. I usually buy them from my own trade guild to support the guild, as long as it isn't too overpriced. But it's a pricey trait to research, with no real benefits. And 9 trait sets are pretty blah. But good to get it when the 10th trait eventually drops!
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

To help prepare you for the 10th trait when it comes out.
    If you think nirn mats are expensive now, wait until everyone needs them to get to the 10th trait and the 10th hidden crafting station.

Still, having two mundus buffs - max magicka and magicka regen - surely helps my spell caster.
    Good answer to the question I posed, why bother researching nirnhone, and also one of my reasons for learning all traits as well as reaching level 50 in crafts when the practical benefit ends in the low 40s. Because you never know when the caps will be raised and it's easier to hit 60 or 75 if you are already 50. Now, let's just hope that zos makes some much needed changes to the crafting game.
    Edited by Ourorboros on May 21, 2015 3:48AM
    PC/NA/DC
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OR maybe and try to follow me... we can remove nirnhond the item and traits from the game cause there so broken and pricey to the point of being stupid.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »

I've not found one in 3 months, and I go on farming sprees for an hour a two when I do. I found one from some nightwood a long time ago, but that's it.

That said, I just buy them from a guild. I usually buy them from my own trade guild to support the guild, as long as it isn't too overpriced. But it's a pricey trait to research, with no real benefits. And 9 trait sets are pretty blah. But good to get it when the 10th trait eventually drops!

You need patience, perseverance, and luck. The rest is just putting in the time farming the nodes. I have gone days without finding any stones, and I have found 3-4 stones in a few hours times. It's good advice to earn gold and XP/CP through other means, and buy the items to research. Farming is time consuming and gives no XP.
    Edited by Ourorboros on May 21, 2015 3:57AM
    PC/NA/DC
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »

You need patience, perseverance, and luck. The rest is just putting in the time farming the nodes. I have gone days without finding any stones, and I have found 3-4 stones in a few hours times. It's good advice to earn gold and XP/CP through other means, and buy the items to research. Farming is time consuming and gives no XP.

I have no luck :( But good to know you don't need something.
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just want to throw my two cents here about making nirnhone free for fellow guildies. Whether there is a fee will vary, and may come down to any relationship you have with each other. I recently crafted some nirnhome with no expectation of a fee, even though it was offered. However, I paid a lot of time and gold to have all 9 traits researched. I suggested I would accept a tip, and a generous one was given. Don't be a cheap *** and expect a crafter to make nirnhone for free. Even if no fee is asked for, no one who researched nirnhone did it without considerable time and expense. They deserve some consideration for that, even if they don't expect it.

Yeah, I gladly accept tips from people when I craft nirn for them. I don't ask for a tip and I thought about mentioning that tipping is usually welcome in my previous post, so I'm glad you brought that up.

• Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When it comes to charging, I would not necessarily do it for free for every one of the potential 2500 people who might be guildmates. But sure, the few people I regularly play with doing PvP or pledges, I am not going to charge them extra if they can provide the nirncrux, they probably already rezzed me loads, or gave me potions or food, or took time out to give me build advice, or defended me when I needed defending at some point along the line in our friendship.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more question. Do you have to know the Nirnhoned trait before nodes in upper Craglorn will drop nircrux?

PC/NA - CP 2250+