The issues related to Steam players logging in to the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
On Tuesday, from 12:00AM to 1:00AM EDT, the forums will be undergoing maintenance. During this time there may be brief periods where the forums will be unavailable.
Maintenance for the week of October 22:
·[COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 22, 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 24, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
[Addon] Dungeon Levels
Edited by Phinix1 on May 19, 2015 7:48PM
Simply displays the minimum level of a dungeon on the tooltip, as well as the veteran level range if the dungeon has a veteran mode. Also shows the zone faction, and optionally a list of all characters that have completed (or haven't completed) each mode.
Need updated French translation!
- Display the faction and level information on dungeon tooltips.
- Optionally show list of characters who have (or haven't) completed it on each mode.
- Options to turn off any of the name lists (for example only show who hasn't done it).
- Options to change color of character lists (separate for completed and not completed).
- Option to enable or disable tracking on a per-character basis.
- Simply log in with a character to add them to the database.
- While logged in set tracking to "no" to remove a character from the database and completion lists.
Questions? Comments? Leave them here or contact @AlienDiplomat112
in-game on the NA Megaserver.
to view my other addons, or view my Skyrim mods here
Download at ESOUI
My Addons (@Phinix_ESO - PC NA Megaserver):
ESO Master Recipe List - SALTI - Dungeon Tracker - Poison Master - Vampire's Woe - Chat Window Manager ... (more)
Also co-author for: Azurah - Srendarr - FastReport Continued - Show Motifs - Combat Cloud
Other stuff: Phinix Addon-Powered UI - MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
"Cameras don't just record things, they change what they record simply by being there."
- General Hammond, Stargate SG1, Episode 7x17: Heroes, Part 1.