Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(BUG) Champion System (Ritual) (Precise Strikes) not giving increase after 1 CP

DanielNorman
First of all this was highlighted after 1.6 on the forums and via a bug report and I was ignored. Again i have tested the Champion System in MAGE/RITUAL. On testing with FTC and AUI I have found that the second point in Precise Strikes (Critical Damage) does not give anything after first point!! This should give a rise of 0.6%, however damage values are identical before and after. This was tested with constant variables (Passives/Weapon Enchant depleted/abilities) on a number of monsters, including Cyrodiil Gate Guards and Nirncrux Mine Trolls amongst others.

Furthermore though it works, the 74th in Mighty still gives a greater rise in Damage than the second CP in Piercing Strikes (Armor penetration +0.6%), again tested on a variety of monsters with varying armor values. Is this intended? It seems then these two are highly unbalanced and with Precise Strikes apparently broken after 1 CP this disadvantages players who may have invested equally in these passives.

Finally, though much less severe, on checking with the THIEF/LOVER, Mooncalf (Stamina Regeneration) passive routinely gives my character +3 regardless of a 0.3% or 0.2% rise. This was also the case with my 74th point in Mighty (+0.1%) that still gave the same rise in damage as its previous point (+0.2%) Though this is slightly trivial it again identifies that the system is not very clear or necessarily accurate.

Can you or any other player please test this also and confirm, as well as eta on any patch if necessary? Again this was highlighted before, so an official response or patch would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Daniel

Latest Bug Report: 150519-000440