The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Query on one of the upcoming patch notes : door entry in Grahtwood to be sealed

wilsonirayb16_ESO
"Two doors in Grahtwood that were not meant for entry at this time have been sealed."

Any one know what location these are?
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edit: I was wrong! Never mind :D
    Edited by GhostwalkerLD on May 18, 2015 4:31PM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • AuldWolf
    AuldWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molemir's Manor only had one of its doors closed, though. The outer, more southern door that could be accessed. You can still (easily) get in via the environment, in a way that looks almost designed to be used that way (I have my theories on this, which I've posted elsewhere). And the manor itself is still open. So that's only one door.

Where's the other? Now that... that is the question.
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sealing two doors... glad to see Z is on the case fixing important stuff like that.
  • AuldWolf
    AuldWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, they have to keep snoopish snoops away from snooping at their changes. Though I do wonder why they closed the door, yet left a much more obvious way in open, along with the door to the manse itself. Peculiar business, that.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting; I assumed it was Molemir's Manor as well, but hadn't actually managed to check yet. Would be interesting to see if anyone has found the other door!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found it. It's the two outer doors to Molemir's Estate that they are talking about, one on the west side and one on the north side. I think the fact that you can use the environment to get in is probably not intended (at least, not yet).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp