Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Finishing Cadwells Silver

BlowFish
BlowFish
I am playing AD doing Cadwells Silver in Eobonheart. I think I have finished all the main story lines but obviously have missed something. Ive gone through to stomping Sinmur in the Rift. All the zones up to the rift I pretty much have completed. Through the Rift I just followed the main story. Anywhoo Cadwell clearly does not think Im ready for 'gold'.

Any ideas finding what I might have missed?
  • tiamak
    tiamak
    ✭✭✭
    Did you check Cadwell's Almanach in your journal? You can do so by pressing 'j' and then click on those three little books right next to the icon for your quests. There, you can find what's missing. Unfortunately, it doesn't tell you the exact quest, but at least it gives you a hint where to look for a quest giver.
  • BlowFish
    BlowFish
    <Doh>! Thanks, I had seen that and forgotten where!! That will get me going I'm sure.