Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

armor sets for my tank

Huxide
Huxide
✭✭
so im about to reach v14 with my templar imperial tank.... and i have three set combos in my head, but i dont know which i would / should use XD
the first one is: full engine guardian, full undaunted bastion and whatever health / stam (on the 2 items bonus) set on my one handed & shield (didnt think about jewelery for this set)
second one: full engine guardian, full footman's fortune, and full orgnum's scales
third one: full footman's fortune, full undaunted bastion and whatever health / stam (on the 2 items bonus) set on my one handed & shield.

i think the second one might be the best since i get 3 'entire-set bonuses', but idk if the 5 pieces of the undaunted bastion is worth giving up on for orgnum's.
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try 5 piece Footmans, 2 Piece Guardian, 5 Piece Hist Bark.

The dodge chance on hist is great, I'm a magicka based tank, so my Stam pool isn't huge, but the hist bark dodge chance means I almost never run out of stamina.
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the build I use and it makes tanking easy

If you don't have 2 Piece Guardian, 2 Piece Blood Spawn is also good.

• Huxide
    Huxide
    ✭✭

someone told me about it a few days ago, im using that now and it's great :D
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My templar does great with 2 Malubeth pieces, 5 footmans and 5 histbark.
    NA Server - Kildair