The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Some Changes to the Game

J3yy3rk
J3yy3rk
Soul Shriven
My Vet14 Dk`s got all armor, all class trees, weapons aswell as werewolf and Vampire maxed out. Then i played all the other classes and only oes missing. So i really like game but here are some changes and expansions i would love to see, or variations.
First: Classes
-Give us the choice to choose 3 of the 12 classtrees, always changable, just to increase the build possibilities. Instead of playing all 4 classes up. (i know its op)
-add a 4th called the Transformationtree. Its basiclly like werewolf that u use the ulti, transfom and then get the skills, only that dks can go dragon, nbs turn to shadow, templar into a holyknight and sorc into whatever. ( should get high cost)

Second: More active skills for Skilltrees
-make the soul magic tree into a necomancer tree allowing to polymorph as cc and summon undead (ulti : Army of dead)
- add a undaunted ulti :( that one is sad 'cuz he got none
- add more weapon skills
Examples; -> (all melee weapons) Leap, u leap to the target and deal "x" dmg. Morphs -> Shattering leap, deal aoe
-> Slicing leap, add bleeding

-> (2h) bladestorm, hold down to spin around, cutting everything in range -> increased range
-> stack bleeding per hit

- (maybe) add magicka morphs to weapons, for Examp. critical charge critical teleport (me as dk has none and is sad cuz nbs do)

Third:
change something about the bounty system cuz its kinda useless to have bounty, cuz all i ever got was costs for repairs after death and the bounty itself

Fourth: If the imperial city is released, put the arena from Oblivion as a PvP Arena into it.

Fifth: Fix PvP lags ..... or keep trying

Leave a comment on what u think about that and add ur own stuff if u want. :)
Greeets J3yy3rk